Brad Richards signs in New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Richards signs in New York

Brad Richards signed with the New York Rangers Today for 60 Million over 9 years. I guess Next year they might change there name to the New York Richards as they r gonna lose almost all there other players now

Absolutely rediculous to give him that much money for that many years. My team the Leafs were interested in him, and I'm so glad they didn't get him at that price. It's not even about the money, it's the 9 years your stuck with this guy.

Comment

Rangers ink C Richards for $60M, 9 years (AP)

Brad Richards impatiently waited for this day, the day he could finally pick a new team from a whole slew of suitors. After a day of being wooed by teams around the NHL, Richards chose the one that was the front-runner all along -- the New York Rangers. Richards, considered the biggest prize in this year's underwhelming free-agent market, struck it rich Saturday when he agreed to a nine-year,...

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
        Absolutely rediculous to give him that much money for that many years. My team the Leafs were interested in him, and I'm so glad they didn't get him at that price. It's not even about the money, it's the 9 years your stuck with this guy.
        i know terrible price for us leaf fans who r happy we didn't sign him, then again, we signed tim connoly for 9 Million over 2 years. Way overpriced

Comment

Underwhelming market, and teams want to spend money means decent guys like Richards get huge money. Good for him, but in 4 years that will be one of the worst contracts in sports.
          Working on 2007 SPx Baseball Rookies Sub Set

Needs
          104,105,106,107,110,111,117,118,119,120,122,124,12 5,127,128,129,131,132,133,134,135,137,139,140,143, 145,146

Comment

Originally posted by Peties Army View Post
            Underwhelming market, and teams want to spend money means decent guys like Richards get huge money. Good for him, but in 4 years that will be one of the worst contracts in sports.
            I agree, totally! Good for him, though. Not his fault for cashing in.

Comment

Working...
            X