NHL To Realign For 2012-2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL To Realign For 2012-2013 Season

The NHL is going to realign for the 2012-2013 season. Here is a screen shot of what is proposed.

kerwin, i think even before the official annocument that we knew they would relign, but nice job on the image

Comment

LOL - but I dont follow hockey so it was news to me.

Comment

Hopefully they put Columbus in the East...would make more sense than Detroit, seeing as how Detroit has a bunch of 'rivalry' games against a lot of Western Conference teams.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          Hopefully they put Columbus in the East...would make more sense than Detroit, seeing as how Detroit has a bunch of 'rivalry' games against a lot of Western Conference teams.
          Irony right there, most Wings fans want the Wings moved to the East but claim the NHL won't do it because some theory that the NHL hates the Wings and wants them to be miserable

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
            Irony right there, most Wings fans want the Wings moved to the East but claim the NHL won't do it because some theory that the NHL hates the Wings and wants them to be miserable
            anybody wanna bet Detroit goes to the east, anyone?

Comment

Of course they'll go over Columbus. The East has more of the 'power' teams in the NHL and a bigger fanbase, and it's all about money.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I'd like to see Detroit stay in the Western Conference... since they've been good rivals for the Sharks... plus it'd be nice to at least have two of the Original 6 teams represent the West.
                Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X