Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the worst Hockey card trade you have made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the worst Hockey card trade you have made?

So Cardboard Connection members whats the worst trade you have ever made? me personally I have yet to make a bad Hockey trade yet, but I am sure it will come. please use this thread to share your worst trades and how they came to be.
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

I can't say for sure... but I've given up plenty of memorabilia cards of decent players while trying to build up my Devin Setoguchi collection.
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Don't even get me going. I have two.

I traded for a low number Chuck Kobasew auto that booked at 50. And I gave up way too much for that one. That wasn't even the worst part. Anyone that knows me knows I only collect stuff in the Bruins uni. Well, from the original scan, you could not really tell, but when I got it in, it was clear he was not in the Bruins uni. And of course I get it and, then was kicking myself. So, it is now gone. And I am sure it went somewhere for much less than it came here for.

And I traded for a 'supposed high end' Sergei Samsonov/Joe Thornton dual patch. The card certainly is nice, but nowhere near the 60 bucks I traded for it. My bad. But, at least I still have that one and the card has the two players in the Bruins uni, and the patches seem to be from a Bruins uni. So, not so unhappy with that. But it certainly is not a higher end card.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I guess you win some you lose some!

Comment

Woody......ouch!
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

up up and ttt

Comment

Anybody have some worst trade scenarios?

Comment

Working...
              X