• Show
Clear All

• Ovechkin suspended 2 games for hit on Campbell

Campbell's out for the season.
    http://photobucket.com/cards_for_trade_or_sale
    and my personal auto collection
    http://photobucket.com/tiger_tiger_cards_PC
    Autograph cards WANTS: Mike Vernon, Larry Kwong, Bob Cole
    Wants: GU All star net cards, 72, 76 Future Trends autos.

that was pretty nasty, ovy should get more, and he may want to watch his back next time they play the hawks

Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

Comment

he shouldnt get a suspension in general, he got one because Campbell got hurt, thats the only reason

Comment

I love Ovechkin, but the league needs to prove a point. I know he only got 3 games because he's one of the NHL's "protected" players and he brings fans in the seats. It's not like this is the first time....he's gotten 3 game misconducts this season alone. And you know if they meet again, one of the B's are gonna take a run at him to take him out (Burish, Bolland, Byfuglien)

Comment

Should be gone atleast 7 games...
          Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

Comment

He shouldn't have been suspended at all.. He didn't have a vicious hit on him, he just pushed him and Campbell fell awkwardly.. He plays the game like it should be played and it pisses people off that he plays hard

Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
            but sting like poison ivy

My tradesite

Comment

Originally posted by GoJets9096822 View Post
              Should be gone atleast 7 games...
              Shouldn't every single person in every sport out there still be suspended for something? Man, you are way too harsh on people...why even follow sports if you hate every person in sports?

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                Shouldn't every single person in every sport out there still be suspended for something? Man, you are way too harsh on people...why even follow sports if you hate every person in sports?

I love sports, I am just tired of these stupid overpayed players getting away with EVERYTHING!

Comment

I love sports, I am just tired of these stupid overpayed players getting away with EVERYTHING!
                  he hit the player, its Hockey what did you want him to do? hug him and tell him he loves him? I'm just confused, what did Ovechkin get away with, your allowed to hit each other in Hockey thats what he did, it was just an awkard landing, if he doesnt get hurt from it, this is a non-issue
                  Last edited by gladdyontherise; 03-16-2010, 05:30 PM.

Comment

I've never seen you say one good thing about any player in any sport....so why even follow sports?

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                    Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                      I've never seen you say one good thing about any player in any sport....so why even follow sports?
                      Craig Biggio has done everything that a ballplayer should do.

Comment

Biggio - 1 Every other athlete - 0

Who says Biggio was never involved in anything? Because he wasn't in a big time media city or wasn't a superstar doesn't mean he is innocent of all these things

Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
                        but sting like poison ivy

My tradesite

Comment

I'm mixed on the hit.

Was the hit/push dangerous? yes. Could he have let up? Yes. Was it unnecessary to affect the play? Yes.

Should Ovie stop playing a physical type of game and not finish checks? No. Is it his fault that he's stronger than Campbell? No. Did he mean to injure Campbell? No.

Campbell did fall awkwardly. Ovechkin didn't look like he was gloating over the hit like Lapierre did.
                          http://photobucket.com/cards_for_trade_or_sale
                          and my personal auto collection
                          http://photobucket.com/tiger_tiger_cards_PC
                          Autograph cards WANTS: Mike Vernon, Larry Kwong, Bob Cole
                          Wants: GU All star net cards, 72, 76 Future Trends autos.

Comment

Working...
                          X