Possible Match Outcome of Nexus Angle at Summerslam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Match Outcome of Nexus Angle at Summerslam

At Summerslam, it will be a 7 on 7 match in the ongoing Nexus angle. I dont agree with the inclusion of Great Khali or Bret Hart in the match, but they do have a few weeks to take them out of the match. So what do you think a possible end result of the match will be.

You have John Cena, Edge, Chris Jericho, John Morrison, R-Truth, Great Khali, and Bret Hart Vs Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Skip Sheffield, Darren Young, David Otunga, and Michael Tarver. Basically you have 3 main eventers, 2 mid carders, 1 giant, and 1 Hall of Famer Vs 7 rookies. The Nexus really dont have a chance of winning the match unless someone turns or interferes.

A few rumors and possible scenarios are this.

John Cena turns heel finally and joins the Nexus - doesnt really make sense the Nexus have been beating him senseless and cost him the WWE Title twice.

Bret Hart is the phantom General Manager and sides with the Nexus - to get back at Vince McMahon for Survivor Series 1997.

Triple H is the one behind the Nexus - well he wants to turn heel and cant wrestle for another few months, so this is a way to get him on television.

Bryan Danielson - I can see the end of the match turning out to be Cena and Barrett in the ring with the referee down. A fan jumps in the ring with a chair and decks Cena. It turns out to be Danielson, who does this to rejoin the Nexus after Barrett kicked him out storyline wise. I would have thought it would have been the Nexus Vs 6 Raw wrestlers and a mystery wrestler who turned out to be Danielson, but they still have time to do this.

Michael Cole is behind it all - dont ask why, it would be one of those where did that come from shocker. Plus everyone hates Michael Cole. It would be similar to when Eric Bischoff turned out to be the one behind the NWO.

We will find out in a few weeks, but I see the end result is Cena getting hit with a chair by someone. LOL!

Please not Bret Hart, he is incredibly boring and will ruin whatever he is involved with...

Triple H is out till Janurary now, so I doubt he'll be involved as it'd be better for him to rest and let his injuries heal instead of being on the road..

Danielson is booked in Indy events until September, so I doubt he'd be involved...

Which leads to Cena, which I hope means he's going heel

Comment

You are forgetting about Jim Ross,beind nexus and possibily the new GM
      Click My Banner To See My Bucket
      Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

JR no longer travels, he won't be an on-air character, he's said so himself on his blog

Comment

You know WWE loves to fool the internet marks. So even "if" it is reported that Triple H is out for a few more months or Jim Ross doesnt want to be an on air character or Bryan Danielson is all booked through September, dont believe it. LOL!

Comment

Summerslam is tomorrow. After the events that have unfolded the last few weeks, Team Raw is one member down. One thing I am thinking now is what was said on last Monday's Raw. The Miz said he will let John Cena what his decision is on Sunday. One possible outcome is The Miz is the 7th Member of Raw, but near the end of the match he betrays Cena and was part of The Nexus all along. One reason I think this, The Miz was a reality show person turned wrestler that no one gave a chance too when he first started. Same can kind of be said for the Nexus wrestlers right now.

Comment

I'm watching Summerslam tommorow! Free PPV!

Comment

where you getting it free Dan?

Comment

I'd like to see HHH as the bad guy...but honestly....wouldn't Hart be the perfect answer?
                  Randy
                  United States Air Force, Retired
                  ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
                  balance of life, an individual diagnosed
                  with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

I cant see it being Hart- he can do so little in the ring, there is no way he could legitimately screw the WWE team- I mean really, bret tries to do something, he gets punched once, and falls down...that just doesnt seem to be a logical angle

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
                      where you getting it free Dan?
                      I forget the website but i got a great stream for the last PPV, so i'm gonna try and find that one again

Comment

Dan:

is this the link you used? according to google, this will work?

http://www.mediafire.com/?nzzymwwyum1
                        Randy
                        United States Air Force, Retired
                        ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
                        balance of life, an individual diagnosed
                        with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Nope..i found it through ustream though

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                            Nope..i found it through ustream though
                            wweontv.com was the one you gave me for MITB....worked damn good.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                            Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                              wweontv.com was the one you gave me for MITB....worked damn good.
                              Thats it! Yep, that stream was just awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X