Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mdclapps
    replied
    Ahh...the good 'ol Labonte brothers! Probably the most respected NASCAR brothers ever!

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    I remember back in the late 90's/early 00's, Labonte always had mini cereal boxes opposed to regular hero cards like everyone else had.....one of the coolest things I had ever seen back then, lol

Leave a comment:

• Leafsfan1967
    replied
    "The Ice Man" cometh!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• hendricksis1
    replied
    He is an Iron Man.......

Leave a comment:

• Brads55
    replied
    Frosted preferred

Leave a comment:

• Leafsfan1967
    replied
    Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
    Sweet! I remember watching Terry Labonte racing on FOX with my dad many years ago. Will be cool to see him back out there!
    All of a sudden, I have the urge to eat Kellogg's Corn Flakes.

Leave a comment:

• Brads55
    replied
    Sweet! I remember watching Terry Labonte racing on FOX with my dad many years ago. Will be cool to see him back out there!

Leave a comment:

• ranbethscards
    replied
    Wouldn't it be cool.....an old driver...old owner....NEW team...and they not only get the pole, but they win the race?....I can dream!

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
    Most likely Bobby will most likely race his way in, so then he'd get in, I guess? I hope he gets in the race. I want to see if he still has something! Can probably be more racey with less equipment at a place like Richmond if they can hit the setup. I'm not expecting a top 25 though. Either way you cut it, there are 5 teams going home early this week.
    Yea.....if Bobby qualifies on time, then Terry would get the automatic Past Champions entry into the race.

Leave a comment:

• Leafsfan1967
    replied
    Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    Nope, Bobby would have the PC Provisional since he won a title more recently.
    Most likely Bobby will most likely race his way in, so then he'd get in, I guess? I hope he gets in the race. I want to see if he still has something! Can probably be more racey with less equipment at a place like Richmond if they can hit the setup. I'm not expecting a top 25 though. Either way you cut it, there are 5 teams going home early this week.

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
    I saw his name on the Richmond entry list yesterday, I hope he makes the field of 43 this weekend. I wonder if he has a free pass being a past cup champion, if he doesn't get in on his qualifying time? I think he would.
    Nope, Bobby would have the PC Provisional since he won a title more recently.

Leave a comment:

• hendricksis1
    replied
    Can they fit his walker into the car with him????? Seriously, I like him and would like to see him get back into the sport. Either as a driver or owner or both.

Leave a comment:

• Leafsfan1967
    replied
    I saw his name on the Richmond entry list yesterday, I hope he makes the field of 43 this weekend. I wonder if he has a free pass being a past cup champion, if he doesn't get in on his qualifying time? I think he would.

Leave a comment:

• ranbethscards
    started a topic Terry Labonte coming back!

Terry Labonte coming back!

I had a feeling he wouldn't stay away too long.... Driver/Owner......hmmmmm.....thinking Bobby has a future driving for his brother!

http://www.nascar.com/2010/news/head...eam/index.html

Working...
X