Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Should Move From Raw To Smackdown For SyFy Debut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Should Move From Raw To Smackdown For SyFy Debut?

With Smackdown debuting in SyFy within 2 weeks time, WWE is planning to move some wrestlers from Raw to Smackdown since their roster is about half of what the Raw roster is.

Who do you think or want to move to Smackdown and why?

Edge - I see him wasted on Raw as soon as Triple H comes back. Besides they have Sheamus, Wade Barrett, and The Miz as the top heels on the show. With the GM angle going on, I can see both him and Jericho getting fired from Raw before they can reveal the GM identity to everyone. Plus on Smackdown, it becomes his show.

Chris Jericho - look above at Edge. I see both him and Edge working together to uncover the identity of the Raw GM. Plus his leaving Raw angle since he didnt win at Night of Champions makes sense. His contract was suppose to be up on Sunday, but he showed up on Raw last night and is scheduled for next week too.

Evan Bourne - completely wasted on Raw. Will do wonders on Smackdown with the likes of Rey, Kaval, and Kofi.

Justin Gabriel - I see the Nexus finally ending at Hell in a Cell when Cena defeats Barrett. Some of the Nexus will stay on Raw, some will move to Smackdown, and a few will probably be sent back to the development leagues. I see Gabriel being a nice mid carder on Smackdown where he will get more chance to shine.

Zach Ryder - doesnt really get much time on Raw and would at least be a regular mid carder on Smackdown. His skits can continue on with Edge. Besides they need a face mid carder to replace the soon to be released Matt Hardy.

Mark Henry - Every show needs a big guy. With Ezekial Jackson coming back soon from injury, I dont see both of them on the same show. One of them will move to Smackdown.

Ezekial Jackson - Look above at Mark Henry. Either him or Henry will move to Smackdown.

Gail Kim - The Smackdown Women's Division is very week and Gail is completely wasted on Raw. She led the TNA Knockouts Division and is now jobbing to lesser talented wresters.

Jillian Hall - The Smackdown Women's Division is very week and Jillian is actually a good wrestler that is never really given a chance due to her dumb gimmick. Unless they release her, a move to Smackdown would be smart.

I would say Edge and Jericho are probably your best bets at moving onto Smackdown.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Trust me, Jericho isn't going to Smackdown lol...

Edge will probably, although he isn't going to have a great position there either, with Del Rio & Kane right now and with the WWE youth movement it doesnt help..

John Morrison hopefully, let him be a top face there, i do love the push he's been getting though

Comment

I would love to see Morrison move back to Smackdown, but I dont think they will.

Edge will be a top heel on Smackdown. Kane is jobber to the main eventers. I am happy he is finally a World Champion and a top heel, but if Rey and Taker didnt get injured and needed time off, Kane would still be jobbing to whoever. They will bring along Alberto slowly since he still has to feud with Rey and Christian. Edge and C.M. Punk will be the top 2 heels on the show.

Comment

The women's division on Smackdown is weak and heel-heavy. Jillian Hall needs a gimmick makeover after 3 years of channeling her inner karaoke Britney Spears, plus a face turn, which they teased a couple of months back, but never followed through on. Right now, with Beth Phoenix on the DL and due to return, Kelly Kelly is the only face diva, pending the resolution of Tiffany's sitch, now that charges have been dropped against her, and Uncreative is reluctant to break up Team LayMeOut. Chances are better of at least 2 divas (Gail & Jillian) headed to Smackdown, and, yeah, Edge, the human yo-yo, will return there, probably as soon as Friday.

Comment

Tonight on Raw, it was announced that Edge was traded to Smackdown. I have feeling that Big Show is the one moving back to Raw. He is not really in a feud right now and he put himself in the Nexus storyline from the PPV and last Friday's Smackdown. If they end up moving C.M. Punk to Raw, that would kill Smackdown.

Comment

Please send CM Punk to RAW so his talents can be shown

Comment

Working...
              X