Most Annoying Wrestlers On Television

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Annoying Wrestlers On Television

Who do you think are the top 3 most annoying wrestling personalities on television. Here are my 3 from both WWE and TNA and the reason I think why.

WWE

Michelle McCool/Layla El - annoying as heck on the mic. Only reason Michelle is near the top of the division is because she is married to the Undertaker.

Michael Cole - one of the worst and dumbest commentators in all wrestling, yes worse than Don West. LOL!

WWE NXT Season 3 - they have booked this show to be a complete joke, even worse than the Katie Vick storyline. LOL!

TNA

Orlando Jordan/Eric Young - I dont know why Orlando Jordan even has a job. His gimmick is more disturbing than Goldust ever was. Eric Young has had many dumb gimmicks and should have been released long ago considering some of the past wrestlers TNA has released.

Abyss - wannabe combination of Mankind/Kane. TNA messed up his character so many times. Having him name his weapons is so dumb in my opinion.

The Shore - if you watched Impact last night you know why he is on this list.

jsab and I are Cole Miners though!

----

Jillian Hall because the signing crap that hurts others..
    Sheamus because i dont want to watch him on my TV
    Most people from TNA i just dont like TNA

--------

off topic, but because Michael Cole was brought up, I feel a petition should be started to have a segment featuring ONLY, Cole, Ryder, Miz, Del Rio and CM Punk

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      Michael Cole - one of the worst and dumbest commentators in all wrestling, yes worse than Don West. LOL!
      WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! You're crazy!

COLE MINER FOR LIFE!

As far as who I find annoying/boring....

Sheamus Fella
      Tyson Kidd/David Hart Smith
      R Truth
      90% of the Divas

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Jack Thwagger- theriously, dude needth to learn thome mic skillth.

cole- irritating, but building him to be the GM could be interesting.

Taker/Kane. Please let them both retire professionally, and induct the brothers of destruction into the 2011 WWE HOF. But dont let them wrestle any more...

Comment

I personally can't stand listening to the Miz, Cole and most of the Divas. Although the divas are pretty hot, they are just annoying. I find myself muting the tv if they are talking.
          I collect
          All players who played for the Bulls/Spurs plus

Bulls PC 5131 of 32,841 (15.6%)
          Spurs PC 3319 of 22,829 (14.5%)

Comment

Working...
          X