Will John Cena Turn Heel At Survivor Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will John Cena Turn Heel At Survivor Series

The main event at Survivor Series will put Randy Orton Vs Wade Barrett for the WWE Title. John Cena is the guest referee. If Randy Orton wins, John Cena is fired from WWE. If Wade Barrett wins the title, John Cena is free from the Nexus. I think John Cena is finally going to turn heel. This storyline has to go somewhere, and turning John Cena heel is the only way it can go now. The fans obviously prefer Randy Orton to him, plus turning him heel would be good for storyline purposes. I think he will be a fair and impartial referee until the end of the match. I can see Randy Orton hitting a RKO on Wade Barrett and John Cena will stop at the 2 count. Orton will start arguing with Cena and out of nowhere Cena will hit the Attitude Adjustment on Orton. He will place Barrett on top of him for the 1-2-3. What do you think will happen?

I would like to see the GM, prior to the match, announce that Cena is released from Nexus.... that way Cena can hit the attitude adjustment on both Barrett and Orton.... we end up with a no-contest DQ....Cena covers Orton, does the 1-2-3....and walks out with the belt.

The crowd would go crazy....then, of course, on Monday Night Raw, the GM would demand that Cena and Orton fight for the belt...oh crap...then we would end up watching Orton and Cena fight for the belt at the next half-dozen pay-per-views....

Anyone else have a better idea?
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Nope, Cena is never going to turn heel, he makes WWE to much money

Comment

I don't care what happens with Cena.....just make Miz the CHAMP!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          I don't care what happens with Cena.....just make Miz the CHAMP!
          I agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
            Nope, Cena is never going to turn heel, he makes WWE to much money
            this is because of 2 reasons,A)the kids love him to death the way we used to look at Hogan 20-25 years ago,and B ) hes making Vince too much money in merchandise to turn fully heel for any length of time,or else the younger fans will revolt,and not give 2 u-know-whats about the WWE,costing Vince the young fans & revenue he craves above all else,frankly,i expect HHH to make his return at Survivor Series,and interject himself into the match,prob giving a Pedigree to both Orton & Barrett,then giving Cena a DX crotchchop before giving him a Pedigree and walking back to the stage with the belt himself

Comment

We will find out tonight if John Cena turns heel. Odds are he turns heel and helps Wade Barrett win the WWE Title. I see The Miz walking out Survivor Series as the WWE Champion though.

Comment

I agree Kerwin. I see Cena helping Barrett win the belt only to AA him after he wins. Miz cashes and walks out champ.

Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
                Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
                Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

Tradelist
                Colts Rookie Collection
                Ken Dilger Collection

Comment

I'm starting to think Cena unreluctantly makes the pin, then Cena is about to attack him but instead they hug it out

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                    I'm starting to think Cena unreluctantly makes the pin, then Cena is about to attack him but instead they hug it out
                    some good old fashioned man love
                    Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Here's a thought....Cena gets knocked out....Barrett hits Orton with the belt, knocking him out, and gets the pin, counted out by a referree that runs out from the back.....then as Cena comes to, Barrett starts beating up on Cena.....Cena does the attitude adjustment to Barrett and out-of-the crowd comes the Miz, who covers Barrett....Cena, as the OFFICIAL referree, calls for the bell and gives Miz the 1-2-3!

New Champion....The Miz!
                      Randy
                      United States Air Force, Retired
                      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
                      balance of life, an individual diagnosed
                      with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Working...
                      X