Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Busch Penalized for saying "You're #1!"???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busch Penalized for saying "You're #1!"???

Caught speeding by NASCAR as he exited pit road on Lap 159, Busch exploded on the team radio with a string of expletives and then compounded his misery by flashing an obscene gesture to a NASCAR official.
    Sorry Kyle....you can't gesture to the official that he/she is number one....NASCAR frowns on that buddy.

Wife and I are Kyle fans, but we know that Coach Gibbs probably stayed up all night trying to decide if he should park Kyle for the rest of the year.

NOTE: This is NOT a Kyle bashing thread...so please don't jump on this thread and start bashing him. What he did was wrong and I'll keep the forum updated with the extra penalties coming his way.

Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

I actually thought he had a cramp in his middle finger, and was just trying to stretch it out during the one lap penalty?
    Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 11-08-2010, 05:54 PM.

Comment

In my opinion its nothing new for him.

Comment

There's a reason Rick Hendrick let this kid walk for a much inferior driver (although I'm sure Jr. makes Rick more $$$ than Kyle ever would). Kyle's gonna need to learn real quick how to handle stuff maturely, or he'll be jumping from team to team on a yearly basis because owners won't want to put up with stuff like this.

I mean, this kid has more raw driving talent than almost everyone in the Cup series. He's in the top-three with Johnson and Stewart IMO. If he just calmed down and focused on winning Cup titles and nothing else, he could easily have a handful of them by the time he retires.

Reminds me of T.O.....there's a reason T.O. can't stay on a team for longer than a year also.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
        X