Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• key2win
    replied
    Wes - that is a good idea to bring HBK back, but I think he is gone for good.

I agree I would hate to see HHH win the Rumble. I would rather see Wade Barrett win it. I still think they are going with Cena Vs Taker for Wrestlemania.

Leave a comment:

• jaybarkerfan
    replied
    HHH...hate it but I would bet the house. Or maybe they sneak HBK back in there, he wins but says he doesn't want a title shot-he wants 'Taker again.

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Or will get eliminated after being in the match for about 3-5 seconds.

One or the other will happen
    He got some offense in against Bryan last night...things are looking up HATER

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    Zack Ryder

WWWYKI BRO.
    Or will get eliminated after being in the match for about 3-5 seconds.

One or the other will happen

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Zack Ryder

WWWYKI BRO.

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brads55
    replied
    I hope the Ultimate Warrior wins!

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    I they they're gonna build a main eventer this Royal Rumble, i'll go out on a limb and say Kofi Kingston, they don't really have anything for him to do and he's better than being a midcarder, he doesnt need the IC title anymore either

Or they'll go Cena, Orton, HHH, Taker and make it a pointless rumble

Leave a comment:

• Mister_Ed
    replied
    god I hope it isnt taker- he needs to retire, he cant even walk any more

how bout barrett? they were hinting WM headlining with him- he wins the rumble, cena takes the strap somehow, and the two headline mania

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    started a topic Who Will Win The 2011 Royal Rumble?

Who Will Win The 2011 Royal Rumble?

Since Royal Rumble basically paves the way for what matches are set up for Wrestlemania, who do you think will win the 2011 Royal Rumble?

Cena and Orton both dont need to win the Rumble to get title matches. Based from last night's Raw, it looks like Cena will go against Punk at the PPV and Orton, Miz, and Morrison in a 3 way match for the title.

On Smackdown, it looks like Rey is still feuding with Alberto and Edge with Kane. Both may end up being in matches at the ppv also.

So that doesnt leave us much as fair as main eventers to win the Rumble. Possibilities are Sheamus, Kofi, Drew, Barrett, Daniel Bryan, Christian.

I will go out on a limb and say some wrestlers that we havent seen in a while show up again at the Rumble. I am going to say Booker T returns at the Rumble.

I think either Triple H or Taker will win the Rumble. I would love for CM Punk to win, but I think he will have a PPV match with Cena and wont participate in the Rumble.
Working...
X