Who Is Behind The WWE 2/21/11 Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Behind The WWE 2/21/11 Video?

We will find out in about 2 1/2 weeks which wrestler is behind the 2/21/11 video. Who do you think it is? Rumors list these indivuals below as the likely candidates.

This is my prediction. WWE will throw us a huge curveball and fool all of us. Raw on 2/21/11 starts the Road to Wrestlemania. I think the show will have both Triple H returning to confront Sheamus. Later in the show Taker will come back to confront either Wade Barrett or Kane. Fans will be disappointed that it was not Sting. At the end of the night, I think Sting will make his WWE debut. It may not make sense, but I can see Sting helping Taker against Kane and Barrett. I can see something like Sting because of his Crow character take a page out of the movie in resurrecting the Undertaker or something like that.

Undertaker - the most likely choice, but in the past his return was never hyped, he just showed up out.

Sting - the one every fan wants it to be, but I dont see him losing to Taker in his first WWE match and I dont see Taker losing his Wrestlemania streak to a WCW guy.

Triple H - this would be the worst choice, but he will probably return for a match with Sheamus at Wrestlemania.

Mistico - newest WWE addition and Mexico's most popular wrestler. Like Alberto Del Rio, they probably will slowly build him up. I dont see this video belonging to him.

Awesome Kong - will debut soon, but the hype makes it unlikely it is her.

Chris Jericho - both his debut and comeback had viral videos. Will eventually be back this year.

Batista - rumored to eventually come back to WWE sometime in 2011.
    Undertaker
    14.29%
    Sting
    71.43%
    Triple H
    0.00%
    Mistico
    0.00%
    Awesome Kong
    0.00%
    Chris Jericho
    0.00%
    Batista
    0.00%
    Other
    14.29%

Better be Sting! Better be Sting! Better be Sting!
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

Comment

Its Sting 100%

Comment

I guess we will see next Monday if they run a new promo video. It would be cool if they do something like this to keep everyone guessing. In a future promo, show a sledge hammer on the ground of a graveyard. Then you hear the sound of a baseball bat hitting something and a crow flying away.

Comment

Looks like it may not be Sting and it will be The Undertaker.

Tonight on Raw, a new 2-21-11 vignette aired. "There ain't no grave that can hold my body down" by Johnny Cash plays in the background.

There are also reports that Sting has not even been contacted by WWE, but if he hasnt why hasnt he resigned to another 1 year deal with TNA yet like he has the past several years.

Comment

Its gotta be James Brian Hellwig
            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
            A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

If its Undertaker we riot

Comment

It is reported today that Sting is no longer being listed on the TNA Wrestling roster page. Other sources say he is close to resigning with TNA to a 1 year deal.

I find it wierd that TNA took Sting off their website. They had Kevin Nash on there until the night after the Royal Rumble. If TNA does resign him, what is he going to do, go against Hulk Hogan again as the TNA savior. If anyone is the person to do that, it has to be A.J. Styles since he is basically the Franchise of TNA.

Comment

The video for tonight was similar to last week with the music lyrics playing in the background. You see the wrestler in question as he walks pass a window. It is obviously The Undertaker.

Comment

You would be incorrect sir, Undertaker was inside the house and there was someone else outside, plus WWE wouldn't make it THAT obvious

Comment

HHH- hes rumored to be takers opponent for mania- the video is likely both of them

of course, as lame as creative has been, it probably just is the undertaker.

does it really excite anyone any more when he returns? I mean, really- the guy has no moves any more, can barely walk, and his mystique has been destroyed over the past few years with the scrubs they've had beat him

I love taker, but the man needs to retire- he can be their 2012 HOF centerpiece, like HBK is this year...

Comment

3 more days until Raw. At this point I think we all know it will not be Sting. It will end up being either Undertaker and/or Triple H.

Comment

It turned out to be The Undertaker. So no Sting.

Triple H also came out and basically challenged him to a match at Wrestlemania. Shawn Michaels is rumored to be the referee in that match. It would make sense if Triple H turned out to be the Raw GM because Nexus helped Kane bury Undertaker a few months ago and never said why. Triple H probably wanted revenge on Taker for retiring HBK last year so he got Nexus to do it for him.

Comment

Boo to not getting Sting for Mania in Atlanta.
                            Arizona Cardinals Autos
                            Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
                            Wrestling Autos
                            Wrestling Relics

Comment

Dang it, I was still hoping the Ultimate Warrior was the guy
                              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                              A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Working...
                              X