The ROCK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ROCK RETURNS!!!!!!!!!

Tonight on Raw, The Rock was announced as the guest host for Wrestlemania. I doubt he will ever wrestle full time again, but two things he said was interesting.

He said now that he is back home, he will never leave. And he called out John Cena and said he will see him at Wrestlemania.

If somehow the main event at Wrestlemania is John Cena Vs The Rock, that is the only thing that would make the fans forget about Sting not signing with WWE.

MARK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously went crazy. Classic Rock promo too, loved it. Screw the PG crap!

I hope The Rock whoops that roody poo candy a$$ of Cena at Mania!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Crowd undersold his return...I will say it felt wierd when he had to say 'IN ALLLLLLL OF ENTERTAINMENT' instead of 'IN ALLL OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT'

Comment

The Rock Returns To The WWE

Vince McMahon announced last week that the Wrestlemania Host would make a special appearance in Anaheim on Valentine's Day.
        "After 7 Long Years! Finally! Finally! Finally, The Rock has come back to Anaheim! Which means, finally The Rock has come back to Monday Night Raw! Which means, finally The Rock has come back home."

Part 1 of The Rock's Promo
        (skip to 5:15 to hear him talk, it messes up towards the end of the video, but just wait and it will come back):

Part 2 of The Rock's Promo

This is what the WWE has needed in a long time. I'm tired of the PG era.

More...
        Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
        Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
        Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
        Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

One of the best wrestling promos in the last 6 years. WWE has been so bland and stale lately. 15 minutes of The Rock talking last night has been better than majority of the stuff WWE has done recently. With all the publicity and hype WWE is getting today because of The Rock, Vince McMahon is a genuis.

This was sort of a surprise, nothing really leaked on the internet. Most suspected The Rock, but nothing was concrete. The Sting non signing is now downplayed because The Rock is back!!!

Comment

We can only hope CM Punk and the Rock cut some promo's on each other

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
              One of the best wrestling promos in the last 6 years. WWE has been so bland and stale lately. 15 minutes of The Rock talking last night has been better than majority of the stuff WWE has done recently. With all the publicity and hype WWE is getting today because of The Rock, Vince McMahon is a genuis.

This was sort of a surprise, nothing really leaked on the internet. Most suspected The Rock, but nothing was concrete. The Sting non signing is now downplayed because The Rock is back!!!

I'm still very disappointed that STING is not going to happen!
              Arizona Cardinals Autos
              Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
              Wrestling Autos
              Wrestling Relics

Comment

Working...
              X