I can't believe what I just saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe what I just saw

Now, i'll be the first to admit I don't like TNA..but I wanted to see the 'big shocker' which I clearly missed anyhow. At the end of the show they show a vignette for 3-3-11..

It was a CLEAR knockoff of a much better vignette series by the WWE. I get things get recycled, but doing it FIVE DAYS after WWE finished it, thats SAD.

Guess what TNA? We know its Sting, and people dont care care, people cared because Sting had never been to the WWE!

I promise to let everyone I know to not watch TNA, that vignette I saw today was sad, thats it.
    Last edited by gladdyontherise; 02-24-2011, 11:27 PM.

Way to be original TNA. LOL!

Comment

is it Sting...or Dustin Rhodes....coming back as Black Reign?
      Randy
      United States Air Force, Retired
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
      balance of life, an individual diagnosed
      with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Absolutely embarrassing.

Comment

The video is below. Exact copy, just worse quality in my opinon
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI9fYaqN5EE

Comment

looks like Sting's "Boots" and his "Cape".....but you never know.
            Randy
            United States Air Force, Retired
            ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
            balance of life, an individual diagnosed
            with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

I gave up on TNA because they keep tripping over themselves. The basic problems:

1. Jeff Jarrett keeps Vince Russo around, even though everyone knows Russo is washed up.

2. Jarrett & Dixie Carter keep bringing back older stars because they still believe name recognition=ratings=$$$. Not in 2011, it doesn't.

3. No original ideas. Blame that on Russo, who hasn't had an original idea that worked since he left Vince McMahon's employ 12 years ago. Jarrett can't edit Russo's warped ideas the way McMahon did, and you can see the result.

4. No credibility. Outside of their loyal sheep, TNA is perceived as a dumping ground for people the WWE lets go and Panda Energy (the Carters) picks up, thinking they are still worth something.

5. Shades of gray. The rapid heel/face turns are Russo's doing. He thinks it still works in 2011. Guess what? It doesn't when you shuffle the deck every couple of weeks.

Anyone want to add to it?

Comment

Maybe like in WCW 12 years ago, Vince Russo is secretly working for WWE to sabatoge TNA from the inside. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                X