WWE Wrestlemania 27 Match Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Wrestlemania 27 Match Predictions

So far there are 9 confirmed matches for this Sunday's Wrestlemania. It is rumored that they may add Drew McIntyre Vs Kofi Kingston to the card. Here is what I think will happen in each match.

Drew McIntyre Vs Kofi Kingston
    Kofi will win. Lets hope this match happens and its not a dark match. Both wrestlers deserve to be on the main card, even if it is the opening match.

Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella, and Vladimir Kozlov Vs Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel, and Heath Slater
    This was orginally suppose to be Kofi and Christian in place of Santino and Vladimir. I can see either Barrett or Ezekiel getting the pinfall on Big Show.

Sheamus Vs Daniel Bryan
    Im hoping Daniel Bryan wins, but I doubt it.

John Morrison, Trish Stratus, and Snooki Vs Dolph Ziggler, Layla, and Michelle McCool
    Match will end with Morrison pinning Ziggler or Trish pinning Michelle.

Rey Mysterio Vs Cody Rhodes
    Odds are Rey wins this match and gets beaten down right after the match. The feud will continue.

Randy Orton Vs CM Punk
    CM Punk needs to win this match. I can see possibly Skip Sheffield returning to help Punk win since technically The New Nexus are all banned from this match and are on the "injured" list.

Jerry Lawler Vs Michael Cole
    No way Lawler loses this. I can see Jim Ross interfering in the match. Stone Cold will give Cole/Swagger a Stunner or 2 and the match will end in a beer bash.

Edge Vs Alberto Del Rio
    Del Rio will walk out as the new World Champion. Christian will turn heel and cost Edge the match due to jealousy that Christian was never pushed. Edge and Christian will then feud on Smackdown for the next few months.

Undertaker Vs Triple H
    Its obvious Undertaker will never lose a Wrestlemania match. I can see HBK coming down and possibly interfering in the match or accidentally distracting Triple H from winning.

Miz Vs John Cena
    Miz retains title. Rock interferes and costs Cena the match. Rock gives Cena a Rock Bottom and People's Elbow to help Miz win match. After the match, Miz talks crap to Rock and gets the same punishment. Cena either hits Rock with a chair multiple times or low blows him then gives him the Attitude Adjustment and Five Knuckle Shuffle to "injure" him. Cena turns heel as the fans all boo the heck out of him. This sets up perfectly a Rock Vs Cena match possibly for either Summerslam or next year's Wrestlemania.

Drew McIntyre Vs Kofi Kingston

Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella, and Vladimir Kozlov Vs Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel, and Heath Slater

Sheamus Vs Daniel Bryan

John Morrison, Trish Stratus, and Snooki Vs Dolph Ziggler, Layla, and Michelle McCool

Rey Mysterio Vs Cody Rhodes

Randy Orton Vs CM Punk

Jerry Lawler Vs Michael Cole

Edge Vs Alberto Del Rio

Undertaker Vs Triple H

Miz Vs John Cena

Comment

hmmmm...this sounds like the making of a contest....
      Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Corre
        Sheamus
        Trish/Morrison/Jersey Shore
        Cody Rhodes
        Randy Orton
        Lawler
        Alberto Del Rio
        Triple H
        Hulk Hogan Jr

Comment

Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
          Hulk Hogan Jr

Comment

Reports are that Vladimir was "injured" by The Corre at WWE Axxess so Kofi will be taking his place in the match.

Comment

Dont watch wrestling But i did get this for the guys to come over tonight TRIPLE H Will win LOL And defeat the Undertaker is 18-0??
              Collecting CLEVELAND BROWNS,BRUINS,nascar
              Collecting Cleveland Browns.

Comment

My likely to be wrong predictions:

1. Drew McIntyre over Kofi

2. The Corre beats Santino and Co.

3. Sheamus narrowly beats DB

4. Morrison, Trish, and Snooki top Lay-cool and Dolph

5. Rey unfortunately will pin Cody

6. Randy wins and punts CM Punk in the skull

7. Jerry Lawler over Cole

8. Edge will his multiple spears but Alberto will win

9. Taker can't lose at WM

10. Miz retains (this is the one prediction that I really want to happen)

Comment

Working...
                X