Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ocanseco55
    replied
    anybody think that the Rock ends up with the title when its all said and done?

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    It is a sweet move though. Will go well with the bigger guys for they can hold him up there longer for more spinning

Last edited by wheeler281; 04-12-2011, 11:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JesRey
    replied
    Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
    wait... really ?
    did you really believe he jumps over the top rope because he has "hops"?

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    Sin Cara's entrance looks sweet....until you realize he jumps off a trampoline to make his entrance over the top rope. That kinda killed it for me, lol.

wait... really ?

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Did we really both think of this exact same scnenario? crazy

---
    I cringe at Christian's title reign..Also if Edge really is gone, they gotta draft Randy Orton to RAW, Smackdown currently has NO active top faces and they have 1 top heel in Del Rio..this is starting to get towards ECWWE level
    It seems like the obvious next step.....and even though I'm not a fan of Christian, I don't really have many problems with him finally getting ONE title reign. Besides, ADR will probably just take it from him at SummerSlam anyways.

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Sin Cara's entrance looks sweet....until you realize he jumps off a trampoline to make his entrance over the top rope. That kinda killed it for me, lol.

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    Thanks for the info gladdy on Morrison. I did not like Sin Cara at all last night. That does nothing for me.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by JesRey View Post
    The WWE wrestlers just need some practice with it.

But you haven't seen his submission move, I can't wait til he does that on someone. he'll probably have to use it on one of the bigger guys.
    I've seen it

The crowd will love it, but the actual move itself is extremely weak looking to the opponent, however if he does it to Sheamus and has him tap out in 3 seconds, i'll markout

Leave a comment:

• JesRey
    replied
    Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post

off topic to that, I love watching Sin Cara wrestle already, but I don't see how he can do the spot he did to win his match, its easy to botch as shown already since it was botched last night, and seems rather dangerous (not that WWE isnt dangerous to begin with.
    The WWE wrestlers just need some practice with it.

But you haven't seen his submission move, I can't wait til he does that on someone. he'll probably have to use it on one of the bigger guys.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    oh do tell an outsider. I follow it but not as close. What happened
    The 'dirtsheets' claim Morrison was mad that Trish got the spot in the 6 man tag match that he thought Melina deserved (although since she's a heel, it made no sense for her to be with Morrison & Snooki) Trish also said on some radio show, Morrison gave was 'cold' when she brought up ideas for the storyline that was going on, Morrison then has been mocking what she said on twitter..

Basically because Morrison is dumb, he's ruining his position on the card.

---

off topic to that, I love watching Sin Cara wrestle already, but I don't see how he can do the spot he did to win his match, its easy to botch as shown already since it was botched last night, and seems rather dangerous (not that WWE isnt dangerous to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    Originally posted by key2win View Post
    I have a feeling that was originally suppose to be John Morrison's spot, but after the whole Wrestlemania fiasco with Trish Stratus & Melina, they ended up going with R-Truth as a way to punish Morrison. They have never given Christian a title match, yet they are giving it to R-Truth?
    oh do tell an outsider. I follow it but not as close. What happened

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    I'd rather be forced to watch the worst Divas match in the history of the company than have to watch that worthless bum R-Truth in a title match.
    I told you I was sorry, lol

I'm pretty sure Christian will get a title shot (and win) at Extreme Rules....only seems fitting now that Edge was forced to retire.
    Did we really both think of this exact same scnenario? crazy

---
    I cringe at Christian's title reign..Also if Edge really is gone, they gotta draft Randy Orton to RAW, Smackdown currently has NO active top faces and they have 1 top heel in Del Rio..this is starting to get towards ECWWE level

Leave a comment:

• Dacubs?
    replied
    what was the problem with trish and melina??

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    I would be very happy if that happens, but they have built Alberto Del Rio up so much he has to win the title. But Christian winning the title and then losing it to Del Rio say at Summerslam. Summerslam is the second most important WWE PPV after Wrestlemania, so it makes sense for Del Rio to win in there instead of a whatever WWE PPV named Extreme Rules.

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    I'm pretty sure Christian will get a title shot (and win) at Extreme Rules....only seems fitting now that Edge was forced to retire.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X