NASCAR.com Ranks and Comments on Sprint Cup Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR.com Ranks and Comments on Sprint Cup Drivers

NASCAR.com's write, Mark Aumann, ranks the Sprint Cup drivers and adds his own personal comments:

Rank / Driver / Comments

1 / Kyle Busch / It's NEVER a good thing when Mike Helton has your cell phone number on speed dial.

2 / Kenseth / After his earlier pit-rod misadventures, Matt was "tank full" (sic) that race didn't become a fuel milage affair.

3 / Edwards / Justin Bieber's haircuts and Lady Gaga's wardrobe? Yesterday's news. Where will Carl drive in 2012? That's worthy of a National Enquirer scoop. (Justin Bieber's haircut....)

4 / Havick / The wonders of modern air travel: Kevin and Delana tweeted they were back home in Charlotte before many Michigan fans had even walked to their cars in the parking lot.

5 / Hamlin / Denny on things panning out for the fist time since Texas last fall: "If I go about eight weeks without winning, I'm wondering what the heck is going on."

6 / Kurt Busch / Talk about being dialed in. Kurt has now run three consecutive races where he's been 15th or better on every lap.

7 / Dale Jr. / Junior learned a lesson every driver in Florida knows. You just never know when some old guy's going to suddenly change lanes in front of you.

8 / Johnson / Jimmie never ran a lap in the top 15 Sunday. How rare is that? It hadn't happened since the fall race at Bristol in 2008, when he started 34th and finished 33rd. (yes, it's true, Jimmie IS that good!)

...honestly...the remainder of the list was BORING...............EXCEPT..........

12 / Stewart / Tony on getting out of Michigan with a seventh-place finish: "I'm glad we didn't have too many restarts because everybody drove like idiots today."
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!
Working...
X