Bret Hart Signs Contract For WWE Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bret Hart Signs Contract For WWE Return

Bret Hart has signed a short term deal to return to WWE. Not counting his Hall of Fame appearance, DVD participation, and pretaped Vince McMahon video, I never thought this would ever happen.

My favorite wrestler is returning as an on screen character. After Survivor Series 1997, I never thought Bret Hart would ever work again for WWE.

It is being reported that Bret Hart has signed a short term contract that goes into effect on January 1, 2010 and runs through April 10, 2010.

He is expected to return on the January 4th Raw show that will go against Hulk Hogan's first TNA Impact show. If there is anyone that will draw more fans and ratings than Hulk Hogan debuting on TNA, it is Bret Hart returning to WWE.

Obviously if Bret Hart has one more Retirement match, it would be either against Vince McMahon or Shawn Michaels. I think a match with Vince McMahon makes more sense. I can see the Hart Dynasty going against DX and Bret Hart doing a run in to cost DX the titles. Somehow this storyline will end at Wrestlemania 26 with Bret Hart beating Vince McMahon.

Originally posted by key2win View Post
    Obviously if Bret Hart has one more Retirement match, it would be either against Vince McMahon or Shawn Michaels.
    I'd love to see The Warrior return and have a match against Hart, lol. That would definitely draw me in....
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Bret had a stroke i believe and thought he was done for good?

Comment

I can't imagine he will have a match after having that major stroke. Maybe he comes back in a Commisioner type role?

Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
        Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
        Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

Tradelist
        Colts Rookie Collection
        Ken Dilger Collection

Comment

Well a match with Vince at Wrestlemania will be more like a slugfest anyways, not really anything technical. I can see him costing DX the titles and mentoring his niece, nephew, and protege and help the Hart Dynasty be taken seriously. I have a feeling Jim The Anvil Neidhart will also be coming in too.

Comment

Well a match with Vince at Wrestlemania will be more like a slugfest anyways, not really anything technical. I can see him costing DX the titles and mentoring his niece, nephew, and protege and help the Hart Dynasty be taken seriously. I have a feeling Jim The Anvil Neidhart will also be coming in too.
            Neidhart wont, i saw him wrestling a match for TNA a few weeks ago, so assuming he's under contract there...

Comment

Neidhart was under a 1 match contract with them. It was a one shot deal.

Comment

Neidhart was under a 1 match contract with them. It was a one shot deal.
                ahhh, well he still shouldnt come to WWE, i hated his character lol

Comment

No way, The Anvil is a pimp! I loved it when he'd get all pumped up and 'stroke' his long goatee before nailing the dude with a 'Anvil Flattener' Front Powerslam...

TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                  A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

The Hart Foundation was one of the best tag teams in wrestling. The Anvil was classic in some of his promos.

Comment

Working...
                    X