Matt Hardy posts suicide youtube video; False Alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Hardy posts suicide youtube video; False Alarm

Matt Hardy late last night posted a youtube video titled "good bye" It has since been removed from youtube due to breaking their rules.

It was about 30 seconds in wish he wished everyone good bye, saying he's sorry etc, and at the end posted the date he "died"

Since then the following has been reported on www.411wrestling.com

Michael Zennie, a local reporter posted the following about the situation on Twitter…

Just spoke with the Moore County Sheriff's Office, apparently Matt Hardy is fine. However, the night shift captain said police received 25 to 30 phone calls to 911 to check on his well being.

There is supposed to be a story on the situation today in the Fayetteville Observer.
    How do some of his friends/family feel about the video?

Shane Helms just posted the following to his Twitter account, which is believed to be a reference to Matt Hardy's "suicide video":

Don't believe the hype.

And please don't bash me for it! I didn't do it, had nothing to do with it.
    Jeff Hardy's wife posted the below to her Twitter account:

Ugh. So sick of bullcrap. Don't believe everything you read. No matter who writes or posts it.

When the cops show up to our house at 11 pm, for a "suicide call" the joke is over @MATTHARDYBRAND. Stop trying to work the Internet

I guess you got what you wanted @MATTHARDYBRAND. Everyone is talking about you, again. But it's not in a good way.
    --------
    Just digusting in my opinion. It obviously had to do with his talking about being "reborn" the other day, but that video was in such poor taste and just reinforces why so many people dislike Hardy these days. It's clear Matt Hardy is just seeking attention, which he got, the problem is its all bad attention.

Comment

Even Lita said Matt needs help,and if she cant get through to that meth-head,nobody will

Comment

This guy is such a tool. He has posted a follow up video promising a rebirth today. 8/31.
        Arizona Cardinals Autos
        Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
        Wrestling Autos
        Wrestling Relics

Comment

Working...
        X