WWE Releases Kevin Nash - It Has To Be Part Of Storyline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Releases Kevin Nash - It Has To Be Part Of Storyline

This is from the WWE website. It has to be part of the ongoing storyline. No way they would actually release Nash. Besides he has a Legends Contract that he signed in January. I bet he shows up at NOC and causes HHH to lose to Punk.

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Kevin Nash as of Monday, Sept. 5, 2011. We wish Kevin the best in all future endeavors

He posted on twitter, not sure if it was in character though he says he couldn't come to "financial terms" and that he passed his physical to have the match

Comment

I dont think anyone is going to fall for this. Its part of the storyline. Does WWE really think that all wrestling fans are dumb?

Comment

actually he did have an issue after his physical... and thats why they moved HHH into the fight instead of Nash... the WWE wellness policy is a lot more strict now... so it could be something VERY small keeping him from "fighting"

the "firing" is all a ploy .... but he did indeed get pulled from the match for legit reasons apparently

He cant wrestle a full match.. but expect a run in

Comment

Comment

Yeah there definetly was a reason they should him leaving with lauranitis.. I expect him to be wrestling in the wwe very soon
            U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
            Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
            Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Nash will be at Night of Champions, you can count on it. This is just too predictable. If HHH loses, bet the farm Lauranitis will take over as COO and start screwing people over.

Comment

He is also to fight in a AWE the night before NOC. I do think it is part of the story cause WWE has been talking alot about the NWO as of late.

Comment

Working...
                X