Congrats To Kevin Harvick Win # 4 in Dominating Fashion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats To Kevin Harvick Win # 4 in Dominating Fashion

Harvick stormed into the Chase with his Richmond win, his fourth of the season, which moved him into a tie with Kyle Busch for most in the Cup Series. It came after a long slump and a horrible run three weeks ago at Bristol that led to a lengthy team meeting at Richard Childress Racing on a rare off day.

NASCAR on Yahoo! Sports - News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Fantasy Games

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

glad to see Kurt and JJ still going at it lol

Like the feud that never ends

Comment

Jimmie needs to learn how to give payback lol, you aren't suppose to wreck yourself..

Jr got lucky, thought it was disaster after running into Bowyer on the first caution

Comment

kurts post race comments are killer. I mean he sounds so logically stupid...

Comment

Didn't hear them

Comment

"When he came back to us, you know, you could see it coming. That’s not something you see from Jimmie Johnson every day so I know we’re in his head. If we’re going to race this way, he’s got to worry that there’s 10 other guys in the Chase, not just the 22,” Busch said.

“He’s got to learn to race,” Busch said. “He’s been able to beat guys the last five years just by outdriving them with what he has for equipment.”

Comment

What they did not quote was him saying lets swithc equipment for a day or something

Guy thinks he is in JJ's head when clearly he is not. He is infatuated with JJ that is the problem. "Has to learn to race" really Kurt really you think that lulz
              Last edited by wheeler281; 09-11-2011, 10:06 AM.

Comment

KuBu is such a tool. It's amazing how jealous he is of JJ. Good race though, congrats to Happy.

Best shirt I saw at the track this weekend: "I'd rather have a sister that's a whore than have a brother that's a Busch." LOL

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
                X