Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone gonna watch E:60 Scott Hall / Razor Ramon tonight? (ESPN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a heads up guys... without giving out too much info...

I used to work at a hospital in houston and we got patients from a local rehab center...

some celebs etc... the cost is $1500+ a DAY minimum 2 weeks at these places
    (thats just the consultation) so think about it 14 days just for a work up is $20,000

100,000 is NOT a lot of money... MOST of these programs are 6 weeks... at $1500+ a day thats minimum $63,000 right there... and thats ONE stint in rehab...

I think her saying $100,000 was a VERY low estimate if he has been in rehab multiple times

Comment

She did say "6 figures, without going into details" if I had to take a guess, i'd say its in the area of $300,000-$500,000.

Really sad story, who didn't like Razor Ramon/Scott Hall growing up watching WWE/WCW in the 90s? Such a talent and such a terrible story.

I like Waltman's reaction to the promoter who sent Hall out to the ring in no shape to be out there, so wrong of that promoter

Comment

that promoter was a sleeze ball and $300,000-$500,000 is MUCH more in the realm of possibilities..... that would be closer to the 8-10 stints in rehab

Comment

Comment

Very nice Auto Adam!

I agree Gladdy, that promoter was a low life scumbag. At least PJ Polaco (aka Justin Credible) who is one of Hall's closest friends was there to help him through that.

Comment

Scott Hall -- Tragic Twist After Documentary's Happy Ending | TMZ.com

Well his reunion with his son was short lived.
              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Thats sad news. I dont know when they filmed all of this for ESPN, but according to that TMZ article, the split happened several months ago.

Comment

Here is Razor's classic WWF entrance. This is from Summerslam 1995 in his Ladder Match against Shawn Michaels. I have the original Coliseum Home Video VHS copy of this PPV. Great match!

Comment

the 1st Razor Ramon vinette

Comment

and one of my favorites LOL

Comment

Nice post guys with the videos. That brings back some memories.
                        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
                        X