Galaxy Advance To The MLS Finals; Plus I Met Some Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galaxy Advance To The MLS Finals; Plus I Met Some Players

Last night, I attended the MLS Western Conference Finals at Home Depot Center. The Los Angeles Galaxy defeated Real Salt Lake, 3-1, to advance to the 2011 MLS Finals.

The MLS Finals will be played on November 20th (6pm) at the Home Depot Center. Tickets for the Finals sold out ten minutes after Robbie Keane scored the third goal for the Galaxy.

If you haven't been to a game at the Home Depot Center, you really need to attend a game next season. It's a lot of fun and the crowd really gets into the game with their chants.

After the game, my cousin put my name on the guest list for the Stadium Club. Some of the Galaxy players hang out in the Stadium Club after the game with their family and friends. I didn't bring anything to get autographed but had my camera and took some pictures with the players.

That's the trophy that the Los Angeles Galaxy and Houston Dynamo will be playing for on November 20th.

Here's who I met inside the stadium club:
    Bryan JordanJuninhoMike MaGeeSean FranklinOmar GonzalezCobi Jones was talking at the bar when I got there, but I didn't go up to him. I should have went up to him. Thanks to my cousin for the tickets to the game and allowing me to hang out in the Stadium Club. Also thanks to the Galaxy for a great game and the players for being awesome.

MLS Finals
    November 20, 2011
    6pm @ Home Depot Center
    Houston Dynamo vs. Los Angeles Galaxy

Photo credit: Stephen Dunn/Getty Images

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Working...
X