• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone See Suvivor Series?

Here are the results.

Dolph Ziggler Beat John Morrison
    Beth Phoenix Beat Eve Torres
    Team Barrett Beat Team Orton (Wade Barrett & Cody Rhodes Survive)
    Big Show Beat Mark Henry By DQ
    CM Punk Beat Alberto Del Rio - New WWE Champion!!!
    The Rock/John Cena Beat Awesome Truth

It seems pointless that they had Morrison on a PPV when he is on his way out of the company. They could have jobbed him to Ziggler on Raw instead. I read the fans were booing Morrison and chanting Ryder.

I am glad Barrett and Rhodes survived and beat Orton. I dont get why they needed Orton to eliminate 3 members of Team Barrett when it does nothing for him. I guess it could have een worse, they could have had the wannabe Batista (Mason Ryan) eliminate everyone. Sin Cara got hurt again during a PPV, not sure if it is legit or not. The last time this happened at a PPV is when he failed a drug test.

Mark Henry is still champion. I have a feeling they are going with Daniel Bryan Vs Mark Henry at Wrestlemania. They are making Henry beat the crap out of him every week and no one can stop him. So when Bryan actually beats him, it will matter.

CM Punk is CHAMPION!!!

Awesome Truth lost which does not help either of them. I read that Rock cut a great promo tonight and he gave Cena a Rock Bottom after the match.

I marked out the entire time Rock was wrestling. He looked like a guy who wrestles on a weekly basis out there.

When Ryder came out to attack Ziggler after Ziggler retained, he got a MONSTER pop. 2nd biggest to only Rock the entire night.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I am slowly becoming a Zack Ryder fan! Is the Rock going to wrestle more or is this a once in a while gig?
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
        Here are the results.

Dolph Ziggler Beat John Morrison
        Beth Phoenix Beat Eve Torres
        Team Barrett Beat Team Orton (Wade Barrett & Cody Rhodes Survive)
        Big Show Beat Mark Henry By DQ
        CM Punk Beat Alberto Del Rio - New WWE Champion!!!
        The Rock/John Cena Beat Awesome Truth

It seems pointless that they had Morrison on a PPV when he is on his way out of the company. They could have jobbed him to Ziggler on Raw instead. I read the fans were booing Morrison and chanting Ryder.

I am glad Barrett and Rhodes survived and beat Orton. I dont get why they needed Orton to eliminate 3 members of Team Barrett when it does nothing for him. I guess it could have een worse, they could have had the wannabe Batista (Mason Ryan) eliminate everyone. Sin Cara got hurt again during a PPV, not sure if it is legit or not. The last time this happened at a PPV is when he failed a drug test.

Mark Henry is still champion. I have a feeling they are going with Daniel Bryan Vs Mark Henry at Wrestlemania. They are making Henry beat the crap out of him every week and no one can stop him. So when Bryan actually beats him, it will matter.

CM Punk is CHAMPION!!!

Awesome Truth lost which does not help either of them. I read that Rock cut a great promo tonight and he gave Cena a Rock Bottom after the match.

Sin Cara ruptured the patella tendon in his knee when he botched the dive early in the match,they're saying he'll be out a minimum 5-6 months

Comment

I MARKED OUT!

2nd best PPV this year

Comment

Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
            I am slowly becoming a Zack Ryder fan! Is the Rock going to wrestle more or is this a once in a while gig?
            itll be a once in awhile thing,he flew back to New Orleans after last night to finish filming post-production stuff for GI Joe 2,and after that,he'll still have more movies to do,but i would suspect the next time we see Dwayne would be around the Rumble to get more into Hogan Jr's head,i have to admit it was nice seeing Dwayne plant that pompous ass into the canvas last night,going into Survivor Series i was expecting that to happen at some point,and was glad to see i wasnt dissapointed

Comment

Working...
            X