No announcement yet.

Hulk Hogan's Ex Says He is Gay and Violent. Hulk Files Suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait...i still wanna know...Rhino is gay??
    Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

^^^^^ this !

Comment

Linda Hogan was on tv last week saying she made this up because she was mad at him. I hope he sues her like crazy for this.......
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

She probably went with it cause of what the warrior said..
          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

We will probably never know for sure what the truth is or isn't
            I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

This crap will never end. LOL! Seems like any way to get Hogan and the TNA name out there. LOL!

Comment

Well that could explain his love of bandanas, spandex and loud colors!

Comment

Working...
                X