Chris Jericho Returns To WWE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Jericho Returns To WWE

Chris Jericho returned on Raw tonight and was the one behind those videos. This is one of the wierdest comebacks I have ever seen. He came back to a huge pop while the crowd was chanting his name. He proceeded to get the fans riled up for seriously 10 minutes and never spoke a word. He got booed near the end for not saying anything.

Ok where the heck is WWE going with this. They screwed up his return already. I thought he would interfere in the Punk or Cena match. Now what?

Jericho trolled the crowd so badly lol

Atleast we get heel Jericho!

Comment

Funny thing is he was probably the most over wrestler on Raw tonight. He got cheered from the crowd and he didnt even say anything - that is better than like 3/4 of the WWE roster. LOL! Jericho plays the heel role much better, just like Edge, Randy Orton, and Triple H are way better as heels.

Comment

Knew he'd eventually come back....
        Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

I for one was glad he left.

Comment

he plays the "bad guy" role great
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

the comback of Y@J..... it was CLASSIC... and you either LOVED it.. or HATED it.....really no in between

think about it... he did all of the cheesy.... REALLY cheesy things that a "face" does...

1. Cheesy Smile
              2. Shiny Clothes
              3. Lead the Crowd in chants
              4. 5-fives the front row
              5. VERY over the top almost crazy "thank you for lovign me" act

then BOOOM! He walks off...

he went from #1 FACE... to #1 HEEL in 10 seconds LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!

He just proved that he can work the crowd and I mean.. he just worked you.. made you cheer for him.. then SPIT IN YOUR FACE lol....
              he really just did the same exact thing that CM PUNK has been doing the last few months, kissing up to the crowd..
              everyone loves him etc etc etc... oh man

CM PUNK -VS- JERICHO at WM28 gonna be some GOOD STUFF right there !

who really is "THE BEST IN THE WORLD" at what they do ?

Comment

Working...
              X