WWE Raw Results 5/7/12 - Paul Heyman Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Raw Results 5/7/12 - Paul Heyman Returns

Lesnar quits possibly a publicity stunt? I hope so..

More..
    WWE.com: Raw SuperShow results: Paul Heyman returns and announces Brock Lesnar has quit WWE

GREENSBORO, N.C. – The WWE Universe sought an explanation for General Manager John Laurinaitis' heinous assault on John Cena, but the GM was clearly not sorry for his actions as he made life a living hell for another WWE Superstar. Also, Paul Heyman returned to Raw and read a shocking statement about Brock Lesnar's future in WWE. Get all the details on these developments and much more in WWE.com's Raw SuperShow results below.

General Manager John Laurinaitis was ripped by WWE Champion CM Punk
    Raw and SmackDown General Manager John Laurinaitis showed no remorse for his ruthless assault on John Cena at the end of last week's Raw. The GM said he wasn't punished by the Board of Directors for his actions, which he claimed was justified because The Cenation Leader tried to undermine his authority and ridicule his leadership skills. Laurinaitis mandated that Cena not appear live tonight and instead undergo rehabilitation so he doesn't have an excuse why he will lose to him at WWE Over the Limit. (PHOTOS | VIDEO)

Laurinaitis then revealed that the reason his voice sounds so hoarse is because he was injured in a match against "Dr. Death" Steve Williams in Tokyo, Japan. Showing off images of his in-ring action on the TitanTron, Laurinaitis boasted that, when he performed in Japan, he was Hulk Hogan, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Rock, all rolled into one dominant competitor.

Before Laurinaitis could get any further, WWE Champion CM Punk came out to the ring to confront the cocky General Manager. Punk blasted Laurinaitis for losing touch with the people, despite all the GM's bragging that he's the brains behind "People Power." The Straight Edge Superstar's sharpest jab of all came when he told Laurinaitis the reason he went to Japan is because no one in America ever wanted to see him compete.

Angered by Punk's verbal barbs, Laurinaitis made a big match for Raw SuperShow tonight, pitting the WWE Champion against the fearsome Lord Tensai.
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

I guess this is how they will explain how Brock is not on Raw every week. His contract called something for 30-36 appearances for 1 year. I think he used like 5 in the last month already.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8URjvaxtB-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
    X