Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love him or hate him... the fact is... he's back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love him or hate him... the fact is... he's back!

2001 Upper Deck #1

I love to golf, however you won't usually find me watching it on television. But after watching this highlight of Tiger Woods nailing this chip shot... I just might have to start:

I've been golfing for a few years now, and I've had my share of cool... shall, I say... lucky shots. But I can't imagine doing it in front of all those fans with so much on the line.

Congratulations Tiger on your second win of the season. It's nice to see your name in the headlines again. You may not be "Husband of the Year" material, but the fact is... you're good for golf.

I look forward to monitoring your progress towards Jack Nicklaus' 18 major championships and Sam Snead's 82 career wins. What about you?

Do you care about Tiger and his hunt for 18 & 82?

Happy Sunday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

I watch ever so often but it was nice to see him get back in the hunt!
    I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

He is good for the sport, I like the excitement he brings to the game...granted the only time I watch the game is when the highlights are on Sportscenter, but still I enjoy watching his game get better....again. Tiger WILL be back on top.

Now if Happy Gilmore would just join the tour.....THEN the ratings would really shoot thru the roof!!

Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

I agree... even if he wins just two or three tournaments each year... it'll be great for the sport.

Originally posted by bakemeister52 View Post
        I watch ever so often but it was nice to see him get back in the hunt!

Heck yeah... love that movie!

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
        He is good for the sport, I like the excitement he brings to the game...granted the only time I watch the game is when the highlights are on Sportscenter, but still I enjoy watching his game get better....again. Tiger WILL be back on top.

Now if Happy Gilmore would just join the tour.....THEN the ratings would really shoot thru the roof!!

Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X