Vader Returns To WWE Raw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vader Returns To WWE Raw

I thought Vader looked and moved very well for his age. It was obvious that his knees are shot....WWE could easily have screwed that up by bringing in the wrong legend or wrong opponent.

Comment

I didn't get the point of bringing him back, personally.

Comment

Crowd popped. For someone who is heavyset and 57 years old, he moves better than Hogan. LOL!

Comment

It could have gone wrong but it didn't. The crowd was chanting ," you still got it" and calling for the "Vader Bomb". Vader was smiling and looked like he was loving every second of it. He's got Flair beat. All Flair can do anymore is that stupid flip in the corner and fall flat on his face. I wouldn't mind seeing a retro or legend vs. todays star match on every Raw, if its done right.

Comment

Found this on Wiki

White's son, Jesse White, was born April 19, 1986. [23][24] In July 2009, White began training Jesse to become a professional wrestler in Japan. [25] Jesse originally committed to the University of Oklahoma and was touted for the National Football League, but was taken out with a hip injury. [2][26] In April 2011, Jesse signed a developmental contract with WWE. [27] Jesse is currently wrestling as Jake Carter in WWE's[

Comment

That was AWESOME! Hate I missed Raw just for that!
              Arizona Cardinals Autos
              Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
              Wrestling Autos
              Wrestling Relics

Comment

Vader! Vader! Vader!!!!
                U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Bring back KoKo B. Ware!
                  Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                  Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                  Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                    I didn't get the point of bringing him back, personally.
                    theyre doing it to hype up the 1000th Raw on July 23rd,theyre gonna try bringing back at least 1 legend a week between now and then,a bunch've already been contacted,including Austin i believe

Comment

Working...
                    X