Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tndcollectables
    replied
    I understand what you're saying but WWE does release and resign a lot of wrestlers. So I can still see them signing her.

Leave a comment:

• sportscardrage
    replied
    I'm not so sure if she's going to WWE. She had a developmental deal with WWE years ago before she was in TNA. Her name was Angel or something to that extent. Obviously they didn't think she was that great since they let her go of that contract. Angelina is one of the better talents in women's wrestling though and it kind of would be a shame if WWE didn't pick her up.

Leave a comment:

• tndcollectables
    replied
    they r going to be wwe for sure!

Leave a comment:

• chris_brown
    replied
    now if only Devon and Bubba Ray come home where they belong lol

Leave a comment:

• The Card Raven
    replied
    My two favorite knockouts! I really hope they are WWE bound. I know that as far as TNA goes, they were a huge draw. The Knockouts division is truly hurting now.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    She needs to come to WWE

Leave a comment:

• bakemeister52
    replied
    TNA is falling apart

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    started a topic TNA Wrestling Releases Velvet Sky

TNA Wrestling Releases Velvet Sky

One of the better TNA Knockouts. Basically guaranteed she will be WWE bound soon along with Angelina Love. TNA loses yet another main person while continuing to push Hogan, Bischoff, and their family members. LOL!

Velvet Sky is gone from TNA Impact Wrestling. The wrestling starlet announced Thursday that she has been granted her release from the organization.

Multiple online outlets reported this week that the popular female grappler was parting ways with TNA due to a contract dispute. She had been with the organization since the inception of the Knockouts division in October 2007.
Working...
X