Jeff Gordon gets gift-wrapped win at Pocono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Gordon gets gift-wrapped win at Pocono

Jeff Gordon won his first race of the season at Pocono today. Jimmie Johnson dominated before having a flat tire ruin his race on the final restart. Kasey Kahne finished 2nd, Martin Truex Jr. finished 3rd, Brad Keselowski finished 4th and Tony Stewart finished 5th.

Points leader Dale Jr. broke a transmission and finished 32nd.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

All HMS does is win!

Comment

Yeah JJ had to do something to try and preserve his lead. It eventually caused Gorden to be the recipient of good fortune. Relaly happy tos ee JR blow a tran for the JR fans were out in full force smack talking like he had won a championship 5 times

someone got struck by lightening when that massive storm at the pocono race hit. I ran my arse off with my wife to the car and said to her at that time. That is the stuff that kills people. Low and behold 1 death and 9 injured. I feel like garbage now but we all know those storms. We all get like 1 or 2 a year where you go holy CRAP. That just sucks man.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
        yeah jj had to do something to try and preserve his lead. It eventually caused gorden to be the recipient of good fortune. relaly happy tos ee jr blow a tran for the jr fans were out in full force smack talking like he had won a championship 5 times

someone got struck by lightening when that massive storm at the pocono race hit. I ran my arse off with my wife to the car and said to her at that time. That is the stuff that kills people. Low and behold 1 death and 9 injured. I feel like garbage now but we all know those storms. We all get like 1 or 2 a year where you go holy crap. That just sucks man.

Comment

Working...
        X