Clear All

• WWE Summerslam 2012 Results

Here are the quick results.

Antonio Cesaro Defeated Santino Marella to win the U.S. Title
    Chris Jericho Defeated Dolph Ziggler
    Daniel Bryan Defeated Kane
    The Miz Defeated Rey Mysterio to retain the Intercontinental Title
    Sheamus Defeated Alberto Del Rio to retain the World Heavyweight Title
    Kofi Kingston & R-Truth Defeated The Primetime Players to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles
    CM Punk Defeated John Cena & The Big Show John Cena to retain the WWE Title
    Brock Lesnar Defeated Triple H

I cant believe WWE actually did something right and made that idiot Santino lose the belt. Happy Cesaro has the title now. Surprised that Ziggler and Cena lost, especially since Jericho is going to be leaving again in like a week. Tired of Sheamus and Alberto. Both wrestlers are boring. No surprise that Brock beat Triple H. Wierd that Cody Vs Sin Cara or Brodus Vs Sandow wasnt added to the card at the last minute.

How bad did Brock beat up Trips?
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I read that after the match ended, Triple H got a standing ovation and Lawler stated something like that could have been his last match. It said he was very emotional and it seemed like a sendoff match. I think its all part of the storyline, Triple H isnt ever going to retire.

Comment

I'm glad I didn't watch. Terrible PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
          I read that after the match ended, Triple H got a standing ovation and Lawler stated something like that could have been his last match. It said he was very emotional and it seemed like a sendoff match. I think its all part of the storyline, Triple H isnt ever going to retire.

Sounds kinda like Shawn Micheals, you just know he is going to come back and wrestle at some point.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I really thought Ziggler was going to cash in the money in the bank against either Sheamus or Alberto. I thought it would be great to see Alberto win against Sheamus and then lose against Ziggler. Oh well - more story lines to come....
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

they had Santino drop to Cesaro because he and JTG spoke up about the cheap-ass paychecks they got during the South American tour a couple of weeks ago,when instead of the standard $2-4K per mid-carder,they were only issued checks worth $500 to each,when JTG went on Twitter last week during Raw,WWE officals tried to placate him and make nice,but they had him face Ryback,who destroyed him,and when Santino spoke up during the meeting with WWE officials last weekend,at Summerslam,they had him job out to Cesaro and made him drop the US title belt,which to me is BS

Comment

Santino should never hold a WWE belt. He is a comedy act, much like Doink and Hornswoggle.

Comment

Doink was funnier though!

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                    Santino should never hold a WWE belt. He is a comedy act, much like Doink and Hornswoggle.
                    do u honestly believe Santino's happy about being stuck with that role right now?

Comment

Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
                      do u honestly believe Santino's happy about being stuck with that role right now?

He may not be but its a paycheck at least.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                        He may not be but its a paycheck at least.
                        well,hes not the only one pissed about this,today Tyler Reks called it quits

Comment

Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
                          well,hes not the only one pissed about this,today Tyler Reks called it quits
                          You gotta stop taking what the "rumors" are for facts, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                            You gotta stop taking what the "rumors" are for facts, lol.
                            WWE News and Wrestling News – Breaking News: Tyler Reks Gone From WWE

that seems to me to be more than just rumors

http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-n...itle-belt.html
                            Last edited by chris_brown; 08-22-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

No, I know that. I meant about the comment how he's not the only one.

Comment

Working...
                              X