Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Card Raven
    replied
    It was a fair and decent ppv. It wasn't of typical SummerSlam prestige and somehow it felt that way too.

The long time wrestling fan in me wanted Triple H to beat brock, but the wrestling analyzer in me, knew that Brock had to win this one.

They need to milk Brock for all he is worth. If Triple H can't beat him, then who can? That will be the mentality going into Brock's next ppv and ultimatley I suspect a Lesnar vs Taker for WrestleMania.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    No, I know that. I meant about the comment how he's not the only one.

Leave a comment:

• chris_brown
    replied
    Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    You gotta stop taking what the "rumors" are for facts, lol.
    WWE News and Wrestling News – Breaking News: Tyler Reks Gone From WWE

that seems to me to be more than just rumors

http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-n...itle-belt.html
    Last edited by chris_brown; 08-22-2012, 05:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
    well,hes not the only one pissed about this,today Tyler Reks called it quits
    You gotta stop taking what the "rumors" are for facts, lol.

Leave a comment:

• chris_brown
    replied
    Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
    He may not be but its a paycheck at least.
    well,hes not the only one pissed about this,today Tyler Reks called it quits

Leave a comment:

• tndcollectables
    replied
    Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
    do u honestly believe Santino's happy about being stuck with that role right now?

He may not be but its a paycheck at least.

Leave a comment:

• chris_brown
    replied
    Originally posted by key2win View Post
    Santino should never hold a WWE belt. He is a comedy act, much like Doink and Hornswoggle.
    do u honestly believe Santino's happy about being stuck with that role right now?

Leave a comment:

• tndcollectables
    replied
    Doink was funnier though!

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    Santino should never hold a WWE belt. He is a comedy act, much like Doink and Hornswoggle.

Leave a comment:

• chris_brown
    replied
    they had Santino drop to Cesaro because he and JTG spoke up about the cheap-ass paychecks they got during the South American tour a couple of weeks ago,when instead of the standard $2-4K per mid-carder,they were only issued checks worth $500 to each,when JTG went on Twitter last week during Raw,WWE officals tried to placate him and make nice,but they had him face Ryback,who destroyed him,and when Santino spoke up during the meeting with WWE officials last weekend,at Summerslam,they had him job out to Cesaro and made him drop the US title belt,which to me is BS

Leave a comment:

• ucffans
    replied
    I really thought Ziggler was going to cash in the money in the bank against either Sheamus or Alberto. I thought it would be great to see Alberto win against Sheamus and then lose against Ziggler. Oh well - more story lines to come....

Leave a comment:

• tndcollectables
    replied
    Originally posted by key2win View Post
    I read that after the match ended, Triple H got a standing ovation and Lawler stated something like that could have been his last match. It said he was very emotional and it seemed like a sendoff match. I think its all part of the storyline, Triple H isnt ever going to retire.

Sounds kinda like Shawn Micheals, you just know he is going to come back and wrestle at some point.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    I'm glad I didn't watch. Terrible PPV.

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    I read that after the match ended, Triple H got a standing ovation and Lawler stated something like that could have been his last match. It said he was very emotional and it seemed like a sendoff match. I think its all part of the storyline, Triple H isnt ever going to retire.

Leave a comment:

• tndcollectables
    replied
    How bad did Brock beat up Trips?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X