Jerry Lawler Collapses At RAW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Lawler Collapses At RAW

Scary situation. This seems legit and not part of a storyline. Hope everything is ok.

According to fans in attendance at tonight's RAW from Montreal, Jerry Lawler collapsed during commentary during the Kane & Daniel Bryan vs. Titus O'Neil & Darren Young match. Michael Cole and Lawler both went silent on commentary and several fans at ringside looked concerned. Cole resumed commentary after a few minutes but it was clear he was shaken up. Paramedics were attending to Lawler at ringside before the commercial. Earlier in the night, Lawler competed in a tag match.
    WWE announced the following:

"During the tag team match between Kane & Daniel Bryan and The Prime Time Players tonight on Raw, viewers may have noticed members of the audience and WWE production team staring toward the commentary booth, as well as the absence of Jerry “The King” Lawler’s voice. WWE.com has learned that the WWE Hall of Famer collapsed at the announcers' table and was tended to in the locker room area by WWE medical staff. Lawler was then taken from the arena to a medical facility in Montreal."

Man, that sucks I hope he recovers and its not something serious
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

WWE News and Wrestling News – Breaking Updates: What We Know About Jerry Lawler

Comment

Arda Ocal ‏@arda_ocal
        Received word from two sources that Jerry Lawler has undergone a heart procedure to repair blockage.

Comment

here is more info:

Wrestling Legend Jerry Lawler Suffers Heart Attack During Live WWE Show | ABC News - Yahoo!
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

they plan on putting stents in his heart later today,provided his body can handle the surgery,his girlfriend is flying up from Memphis to be with him now

Comment

Wow that's pretty heavy. Here's to hoping he can get the surgery and a speedy recovery.
              my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler continues to recover in a hospital in Montreal, Canada, after suffering a heart attack during Monday’s Raw broadcast.

Lawler’s family members are with him, including son and former WWE performer Brian Christopher Lawler, who released a statement Tuesday evening concerning his father’s condition. The concern now is whether he suffered brain damage following the heart attack.

His message reads: “Ok, here’s the latest real update. Lauren and I are here at the hospital in Montreal. He does not look good at all. He is responsive to questions that he is asked which is very good. His sedation and breathing support are being lowered slowly right now. He was shocked a total of 7 times at the arena and underwent a balloon stint to open up a clogged artery when he arrived at hospital. Everyone out there needs to say a special prayer for his brain at this point, please. Tests on his brain will not be available until the morning. One of us two will keep all you guys informed as we know more.”

Comment

This is encouraging news.

WMCTV in Memphis is reporting that WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler was back on his feet today for the first time since suffering a heart attack on Monday night. Lawler's girlfriend Lauryn McBride provided an update to WMCTV (via text message):

"They are now taking lines out and he is looking so good today!!!"

"We will go for a walk in just a bit and s=do (sic) some more breathing exercises. Will update as the day goes on..."

McBride also noted that Lawler remains very sore (from the CPR chest compressions he received) and is having some trouble with his memory, but is aware of the support he's received from everybody:

"It's just the two of us here now, so we've had time to kinda talk about what's going on and where he's at…how much everybody back in Memphis and how much his family and everybody loves him and cares about him."
                  Memphis television station WREG spoke to Jerry Lawler's son Kevin today, who revealed that his father is sounding like his regular self and doctors told Lawler there is "no reason why" he can't get back in the ring and wrestle at age 62.

Comment

really awesome news!
                    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

A very lucky man! I was just as lucky 4 months ago when I suffered a heart attack at home and my 14 year old daughter performed CPR until the paramedics arrived. She saved my life that day. The King and I were both lucky to not be alone at the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X