Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CM Punk Attacks Fan, Charges To Be Filed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM Punk Attacks Fan, Charges To Be Filed?

Hopefully this stupid fan didnt cost CM Punk to title to John Cena or Ryback at Hell in a Cell.

Oh and the idiot fan who basically put his name and actions out on Twitter is an idiot. Now people know who he is. Im sure WWE lawyers now do too. LOL!

WWE has issued an official statement regarding CM Punk striking a fan in the face twice at the conclusion of Monday's WWE RAW.

WWE told TMZ.com:

"WWE security was unfortunately not in the appropriate place at the time. Given CM Punk's persona as a 'bad guy' fans were naturally heckling him, but unfortunately a few fans began shoving him and one struck him in the kidney and on the back."

"WWE regrets that proper security measures were not in place, and CM Punk apologizes for reacting in the heat of the moment."
    The WWE fan who provoked CM Punk into striking an innocent fan twice in the face at Monday's Raw in Sacramento, California, boasted about his actions on Twitter.

The fan, who lists himself as Dario Teyes, responded to a person who said he saw him on Raw and wondered whether he saw the fan who got punched.

"bro I'm the one that was messing with him lmao them he rocked an innocent fan. that guy is about to be a millionaire!!!" he wrote. "I punched [Punk's] kidney and slapped his back hella hard. bro [Punk] straight pounced on a poor day white guy. I hit him ran away then ran back and stood next to him cause I saw the camera."

Teyes was asked why no one singled him out to security, writing, "cause I dipped fast! Come on now poor fat guy is just hanging out putting his glasses on."

When Teyes was told he was going to be caught, he responded, "no one ever has and no one ever will."

If you're gonna attack a fan, ATTACK THE RIGHT ONE.

Comment

Twitter should be only for smart people.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
        Twitter should be only for smart people.
        And wrestling should be for smart people too. Even if Punk had retaliated and had hit the right fan, he shouldn't have, and let WWE security handle it. Unfortunately this will cost WWE and Punk some money. You can compare this incident to paparazzi being clubbed by angry celebrities. They don't want their picture taken, but unless the photographer is breaking a law/trespassing, there's nothing the celeb can do about it. Celebrities and sports stars are held to a higher standard and time in the "limelight" isn't always enjoyable.

Comment

^^^so true^^^
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
          X