WWE : Fandango

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE : Fandango

Having just seen promos, I don't know if this guy reminds of a bad Antonio Banderas impersonator or is the twin brother of Puss 'n' Boots!!!
    Last edited by jwgreen68; 03-01-2013, 08:16 PM.

We will see - they have been hyping him a lot. The last time I saw someone hyped like this was Tensai. It looks like they are still trying to figure out what to do with him.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

That was supposed to read "Fandango". My tablet has a mind of its own sometimes.

Comment

Should have brought Albert back as Albert. Nobody bought the storyline that he was a Japanese wrestling master. You can't unmask Kane, have him wrestle as Kane, put the mask back on and call him El Taco, the gigantic Mexican luchador! The fans still chant Goldberg at Ryback. That will follow him for the rest if his career now.

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
          That was supposed to read "Fandango". My tablet has a mind of its own sometimes.

Fixed the title for you
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
            Fixed the title for you
            Thanks Roy!

Comment

Working...
            X