2010 WWE Hall of Fame Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 WWE Hall of Fame Recap

Every week I will update this list with the new inductee.

Ted Dibiase - The Million Dollar Man was one of my favorite gimmicks in the early to mid 90s. I see him helping his son beat Randy Orton the next day at Wrestlemania by paying off the referee.

Antonio Inoki - He never wrestled in WWE, but is a wrestling legend in Japan. He is the former owner of New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Wendi Richter - Two time WWF Women's Champion. Before Bret Hart and the Montreal Screwjob, Richter was involved in the Original Screwjob where she lost the belt in an unscripted finish.

Mad Dog Vachon - He never wrestled in WWE, but is a former AWA World Champion and was one of the best heels in the business at that time.

Gorgeous George - Legendary wrestler in the 1940's and 1950's.

Stu Hart - One of the most respected and important wrestling invididuals of all time. His family is professional wrestling. Trained many students in the Hart Dungeon, some of which are in the WWE today.

Bob Uecker - Celebrity inductee.
    Last edited by key2win; 03-16-2010, 12:31 AM.

Dibiase was due the HOF, he was so over in his time with the WWE

Comment

Great character... Still love the match where Virgil beat DiBiase.
      DON'T PM ME - MY INBOX IS FULL!

UT Rookies wantlist - Set wantlist

Comment

The Hall of Fame was shown on USA tonight. They showed three inductions on television: Ted Dibiase, Gorgeous George, and Bob Uecker. I thought for sure they would show Stu Hart's induction speech by Bret Hart.

Comment

Working...
        X