Wrestlemania 29 PPV Lineup Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestlemania 29 PPV Lineup Card

Here is the lineup so far of official matches.

The Rock Vs John Cena - WWE Title Match
    Alberto Del Rio Vs Jack Swagger - World Heavyweight Title Match
    The Undertaker Vs CM Punk
    Triple H Vs Brock Lesnar
    Randy Orton/Sheamus/Big Show Vs The Shield
    Ryback Vs Mark Henry
    Team Hell No Vs Dolph Ziggler/Big E Langston
    Chris Jericho Vs Fandango
    Wade Barrett Vs The Miz
    Brodus Clay/Tensai/Cameron/Naomi Vs Team Rhodes Scholars & The Bella Twins
    Last edited by key2win; 03-28-2013, 03:01 AM.

Obviously by events on Raw/Smackdown these matches below will happen too.

Triple H Vs Brock Lesnar
    Randy Orton/Sheamus/The Big Show Vs The Shield
    Ryback Vs Mark Henry

Comment

I still can't understand how Swagger keeps his title shot after his arrest. I also can't understand it on account of him being awful at everything.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

If he didn't say anything, I'd be a fan because that guy with him is entertaining, but when he screams "WE....THE PEOPLE!" that just ruins him.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          If he didn't say anything, I'd be a fan because that guy with him is entertaining, but when he screams "WE....THE PEOPLE!" that just ruins him.
          That "guy" with Swagger is most notably known as "Dutch Mantel". Younger wrestling fans won't know him but in the 70's and 80's he was a star on the Independent Circuit, NWA, WCW and in the 90's he became "Uncle Zeb" in the WWF.

He was instrumental in the development and training of both the Undertaker and Kane. There would be no Steve Austin without Mantel's input. Steve Austin(real name Williams) needed a different surname since Williams was already in use with Steve "Dr. Death" Williams.

Comment

I remember Uncle Zeb with the Blu Twins (Harris Twins) in 1995. That is when I first started watching WWF.

Comment

Oddly enough, the death of Paul Bearer has helped the storyline of Punk vs. Taker. I think it would have been hard to put over the match otherwise. Bearer's death, Punk disrupting/disrespecting the Undertaker, Kane attacking Punk, then Punk attacking Kane with Paul Bearer's urn...classic Attitude Era WWE. Well done. I thought WWE done a good job of honoring Paul Bearer too.

Comment

At least they handled it better last night, compared to how they got heat with CM Punk when Jerry Lawler had a heart attack. Punk didnt verbally say anything bad about Paul Bearer, which is what most people were worried that WWE would stoop too.

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
                  That "guy" with Swagger is most notably known as "Dutch Mantel". Younger wrestling fans won't know him but in the 70's and 80's he was a star on the Independent Circuit, NWA, WCW and in the 90's he became "Uncle Zeb" in the WWF.

He was instrumental in the development and training of both the Undertaker and Kane. There would be no Steve Austin without Mantel's input. Steve Austin(real name Williams) needed a different surname since Williams was already in use with Steve "Dr. Death" Williams.

Dirty Dutch Mantel I think he looked familiar.
                  http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

The Punk vs Taker match is the only fight I want to see from this lineup..
                    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

More matches have been confirmed. Updated first post.

Other matches probably set to happen is Jericho Vs Fandango and some sort of match between Cesaro/Miz/Barrett.

Comment

WAIT.....When did Big Show become a face again?

Comment

He is still a heel. The Shield is just attacking him too.

Comment

Y2J against Fandango is official. Ugh what a waste of a match. Jericho is going to job to stupid Johnny Curtis.

Comment

Jericho gets to job again! *yawn*

Comment

Working...
                              X