WWE Elimination Chamber Results - 2/21/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Elimination Chamber Results - 2/21/10

Here are the results for WWE Elimination Chamber. Based on the results, we can pretty much guess what Wrestlemania matches will happen now.

Elimination Chamber WWE Title Match
    John Cena Defeated Sheamus, Triple H, Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, & Kofi Kingston

WWE Title Match
    Batista Defeated John Cena

Intercontinental Title Match
    Drew McIntyre Defeated Kane

Women's Tag Team Match
    Michelle McCool & Layla Defeated Maryse & Gail Kim

United States Title Match
    The Miz Defeated MVP

World Heavyweight Title Match
    Chris Jericho Defeated The Undertaker, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, & R-Truth

Like Ed's said last night, I as well am glad i didn't spend $44.95 on this, the RAW chamber match actually was really done well, it set up alot of Mania matches, Rhodes through a pipe into the chamber for Dibiase to hit Cena, instead hits Orton and pins him thus setting up that storyline for Mania of Dibiase vs Orton. So that makes sense, HHH ends up pinning Sheamus, so you'd assume they will have a non title match at Mania, again it makes sense. (Also to add, the only time Sheamus looked 'strong' in the match was against Kofi, everyone else he looked completely weak and terrible)

Cena wins the belt making HHH tap, again makes sense to continue the Batista vs Cena storyline towards Mania, however i didnt like them having Cena drop the belt right away, but again it makes sense that he will 'overcome all the odds' and win the belt back at Wrestlemania.

the midcard stuff was boring, more of filler matches.

The Smackdown chamber was also very good and built storylines as well, CM Punk was pinned by Mysterio thus setting up a Hair vs Mask match at Mania you'd assume. HBK superkicks Taker to make him lose the match setting up there match for Mania, and Y2J wins thus you assume he faces Edge at mania.

The PPV wasnt terrible, the RAW chamber just kinda took the wind out of how good the match had actually gone over.

Comment

Also, the Undertaker got burned during his entrance last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhjUE796U0U

Pyros malfunctioned, hence why instead of 3 minutes it took him 10 seconds to get to the ring. Basically, someone just lost there job

EDIT: Heres a better view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y89gql-07tI
      Last edited by gladdyontherise; 02-22-2010, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Both vids got removed
        sigpic

Comment

did he get badly burnt?

Comment

Robert Zimmerman, a spokesman for WWE, issued the following statement to the River Front Times in St. Louis regarding the pyro mishap with The Undertaker at last night's Elimination Chamber PPV.

"(It was) a mistiming with the pyrotechnics. Thank God he was fine. It basically amounted to a sunburn. It wasn't over a large area of his body, just a short area, just a little bit on his chest. I haven't spoken to anyone to find out what was the cause, if it was timing, if there was something wrong with whatever. We have to go back and investigate and make a final determination."

WWW.WrestleView.Com
            Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

According to PWTorch, The Undertaker was badly burned during a pyro malfunction during his entrance. His coat caught fire burning his arm. He actually ran towards the ring where referee's treated his burn with bottles of water. Afterwards he left the ring very angry. Comments

Comment

do we have a video that works?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
                  did he get badly burnt?
                  Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                  do we have a video that works?
                  Yea here it is, (if it works still)

http://urbantuna.blogspot.com/2010/0...with-huge.html