Wrestlemania XXVI Matches - Bret Hart Vs Vince McMahon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestlemania XXVI Matches - Bret Hart Vs Vince McMahon

I am starting this thread to list all the confirmed Wrestlemania XXVI matches. I will update this thread as matches are made. Feel free to discuss what matches you think may happen and what you want to see.

WWE Title Match
    Batista Vs John Cena

World Heavyweight Title Match
    Chris Jericho Vs Edge

Retirement Match (Career Vs Streak)
    Shawn Michaels Vs Undertaker

No Holds Barred Match
    Bret Hart Vs Vince McMahon

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
    Christian Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs Kane Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs Jack Swagger Vs MVP Vs Matt Hardy Vs Evan Bourne Vs Drew McIntyre Vs Kofi Kingston

Singles Match
    Triple H Vs Sheamus

Triple Threat Match
    Randy Orton Vs Ted Dibiase Vs Cody Rhodes

WWE Tag Team Title Match
    Big Show & Miz Vs John Morrison and R-Truth

Singles Match
    Rey Misterio Vs C.M. Punk

10 Diva Tag Team Match
    Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres, Gail Kim, and Beth Phoenix Vs Michelle McCool, Layla, Maryse, Alicia Fox, and Vickie Guerrero
    Last edited by key2win; 03-28-2010, 02:16 AM.

HBK vs Taker needs to be the main event, I really don't think Shawn is ready to retire but i dont think its right to end the streak yet.

Comment

It official, at Wrestlemania Bret Hart will have his final farewell match against Vince McMahon. Not sure how this will all play out match wise, but its guaranteed that Hart will win and most likely make Vince submit to the sharpshooter.

Comment

It's also 100% clear that his leg really isn't broken, after watching tonight's RAW, lol.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Lineup has been updated. Im surprised that John Morrison and R-Truth are not in the MITB Ladder Match, but I can see Christian winning it now. Im glad Drew McIntyre is no where to be seen in that match.

Comment

Taker Vs. HBK 2

NOTHING!!!!! and i mean NOTHING is gonna come close to last years match. so i think to most of us this is gonna be a fail compared to last year.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no run ins. Last year i dont think for 1 sec they made the match "too long" i thought it was perfect,but i think they might try and do the same thign this year,and it will be 2 long of a match. I'm really looking forward to the MITB match,always really fun to watch.
            Click My Banner To See My Bucket
            Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

MITB isnt worth watching but i am happy and so is most internet 'marks' that Christian looks like a lock to win the case, finally.

Taker vs HBK is going to be awesome, i believe it should close the show to be honest. The stipulation brings a whole new element to the match

Comment

After Smackdown tonight, Rey Vs Punk is official. They changed the MITB ladder match to 10 participants now. Drew McIntyre qualified tonight (why isnt Carlito or Tyson Kidd in it instead), leaving one last spot for next Monday's Raw. Kofi Kingston is the favorite to get the last spot.

The only two matches left I can see them making is some sort of match between Orton, Dibiase, and Rhodes. And probably something with the Women's title. Maybe Beth Phoenix Vs Michelle McCool Vs Maryse Vs Gail Kim Double Jeopardy Women's Title Match.

Comment

Match list has been updated. Looks like Legacy will be involved in a Triple Threat Match.

Instead of placing Kofi in the MITB Ladder Match, they had him and Evan Bourne get destroyed tonight. They really need to move both of them to Smackdown.

Also it looks like they are going to go with a Raw Vs Smackdown womens tag match with the faces versus the heels.

Comment

Its been rumored they're dropping the 10th participant of MITB which would've been Kofi, and appears he'll be left off the card for Wrestlemania

Comment

Kofi Kingston has officially been added to the MITB Ladder Match.

So far we have 9 confirmed matches. With the Smackdown tapings tomorrow, I expect them to announce either an Inter Brand Tag Team Match or Battle Royale for the Womens Titles.

Comment

New match added to card. Most likely filler match between 2 of the main events.

Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres, Gail Kim, and Beth Phoenix Vs Michelle McCool, Layla, Maryse, Alicia Fox, and Vickie Guerrero

Comment

Working...
                        X