Ways To Improve TNA Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways To Improve TNA Wrestling

With TNA going head to head with WWE on Mondays, they have to come up with ways to improve their show. What are some ideas you think will help improve ratings and storylines? These are some of my suggestions.

Stop Pushing Older Talent - TNA seems to be focusing more on pushing Eric Bischoff, Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, and The Nasty Boys in storyline feuds. There is no reason for this to happen. At least Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are helping younger TNA talent in their storylines instead of making the spotlight solely on themselves.

Give Television Time To Talent Who Deserve It - Since the new year, all ex WWE wrestlers who signed with TNA seem to get more on screen time than the original TNA mainstays. With the exception of Mr. Anderson and Jeff Hardy, there is no need to give television time to Orlando Jordan, Sean Morley, and The Nasty Boys over the likes of Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Desmond Wolfe, D'Angelo Dinero, Beer Money, and The Motor City Machine Guns. And where is Rhino?

Knockout Division - Ever since Gail Kim left TNA, the Knockout Division hasnt been the same anymore. They created a Knockout Tag Team Title which doesnt really make sense since they only have like 12 women wrestlers on the roster. They need to do what they did in the past and start different feuds between several women wrestlers to establish ongoing storylines.

Focus More Time On X Division - This was the main reason to watch TNA when the company first started up. Considering TNA is doing nothing with Christopher Daniels or Homicide, they should showcase both of them as the main focus in the X Division. They currently have a lot of X Division wrestlers who were at one point stuck in dumb gimmicks (Frankie Kazarian, Eric Young, and Jay Lethal) or stupidly released (Petey Williams, Matt Bentley, and Sonjay Dutt). They currently have the roster to pull of some great matches given the oppurtunity and time: Christopher Daniels, Homicide, Frankie Kazarian, Jay Lethal, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Amazing Red, and Brian Kendrick.

My ways

1) Get out of the 'impact zone', all those 'fans' in there really ruin the show with the obnoxious cheers they have.

2) Get Hogan off the show, he said he was going to be on the show, and now he writes himself into the entire show.

3) Just release Hogan/Bischoff, they served the purpose of bringing new viewers, but they ruining TNA just like they did to WCW. They have legit burried Christopher Daniels, i read somewhere a few weeks ago he was 0-15 in 2010, (includes house shows). And they are doing what they did in WCW, pushing guys to the moon they like (The Pope, Abyss) and are burrying anyone they dont (Daniels)

Comment

I can agree with them pushing Pope, Im surprised Vince McMahon gave up on him since he named him the future of ECW a few years back. I always thought Abyss was a cheap Mankind rip off, and his whining immature character gimmick is annoying.

Comment

Working...
      X