Rob Van Dam Signs With TNA Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Van Dam Signs With TNA Wrestling

Rob Van Dam has signed with TNA Wrestling. This is a huge signing for TNA wrestling if they handle it correctly. A feud against A.J. Styles is a dream match that they should build up for 6 months leading to a pay per view main event for the title. He is expected to debut on next Monday's TNA Impact show.

Mr. Monday Night has always been one of my favorite wrestlers. It is sad that WWE never used him to his full potential except when they decided to restart ECW and needed RVD as their champion.

This was not even suppose to be found out until Monday, to make it a 'shocker' even though there had been rumors for months.

Rob Van Dam failed in WWE because when he finally got his push he failed a drug test which got him suspended and thats why he dropped the WWE championship, he was easily the most over wrestler while he was at WWE

Comment

Kelly Green of 100.9 The Farm passed on audio featuring an interview he conducted with Rob Van Dam on Friday morning regarding rumors that he has signed with TNA Wrestling. RVD didn't quite confirm the rumors, but didn't discount them either.

"Officially guys, no, I haven't signed anything officially. However, the talks have been very, very good lately. I'm sure I will be speaking to them a lot more today as well. I'd say there is a pretty good probability that you should tune in Monday night on Spike. Officially as of now, although rumors are everywhere that I have signed, it is not official at this moment."

You can listen to the full audio by clicking here.

Big thanks to Kelly Green and 100.9 The Farm!
      Click My Banner To See My Bucket
      Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

He's just trying to deny it because it was suppose to be a huge suprise but Spike TV leaked it out

Comment

Hulk Hogan and Spike TV both already messed up and leaked the info.

Comment

Working...
          X