TNA Impact March 8th - Monday Night Wars Begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNA Impact March 8th - Monday Night Wars Begin

Ok tonight is TNA Impact since they officialy moved permanently to Monday Nights. Lets see who shows up tonight and how the shows is. The main event is suppose to be Hulk Hogan and Mankind (I mean Abyss) Vs A.J. Styles and Ric Flair.

Rumored to show up tonight are Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy, and Shannon Moore.

Hogan/Abyss vs Styles/Flair already happened, it opened the show, Sting came out and hit Hogan/Abyss with his bat and now the match will be restarted for the main event.

Doug Williams puts his XDivision title on the line at the next PPV against Shannon Moore, it seems since Sting has a match it'll be against either Sabu or RVD i'd guess, personally i'm just waiting for RVD to show up

Comment

Sorry I live in the West Coast and have cable, so I get it at 9:00 PM PST. Thx for the info. Keep up with the updates.

Comment

The Beautiful people won a 4 way womens tag match to win the knockout titles...

not a good show, either has RAW though besides the awesome promo by HBK/Taker to start the show

Comment

Also you'll need to watch this but Flair gave the WEAKEST chair shot i've ever seen before to Hogan.

Comment

Bret Hart and possibly Stone Cold may show up? I know that Cena Vs Vince is the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
              Bret Hart and possibly Stone Cold may show up? I know that Cena Vs Vince is the main event.
              Stone Cold is the guest host for next weeks RAW

Comment

What a waste of a debut, RVD suprises Sting to win in 20 seconds, then Sting attacks him with the bat, way to drop the ball TNA!

Comment

Wow TNA couldnt even get past one show without messing both RVD and Sting up. At least the first WCW Nitro had Lex Luger surprising everyone with his debut. Maybe RVD should have just copied Lex Luger and stared at Sting the whole time instead.

Comment

Funny part is when Sting came out the impact zone was chanting "RVD RVD RVD" everyone seemed to know it was coming. Van Dam got hit with the bat it seemed atleast 20 times, Hogan tried to make the save but security held him back and he got hit with the bat as well

Comment

Somehow we have Waltman vs Eric Young I think and Young wins fairly quick on a spike pile driver

Comment

WOW,ended whent he "big Wait" showed up,then they ut him off,hahahahah

All i can say is LOL @ TNA
                        Click My Banner To See My Bucket
                        Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

TNA dropped the ball on this. They runined RVD's debut and Sting's return all within 20 seconds. Ric Flair had the worse looking snapmare and chairshot on Hulk Hogan I have ever seen before. The only bright side of the show is the way they handled Jeff Hardy's return.

Comment

OK, so it wasnt just me who thought the snap mare just was just awful to do Hogan not helping with the flip.

I even think they ruined Hardys return, i dont see where he fits in the main event scene which is WAY to large now

Comment

both shows were pretty terrible last night to be honest. Im so tired of seeing cena get whooped- we all know hes gonna beat batista at mania, why not just give him the belt now and skip this terrible story arc?

Comment

Working...
                              X