Monday Night Raw March 15th - Stone Cold Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Raw March 15th - Stone Cold Returns

Next week on Raw Stone Cold will be the Guest Host. There will be a contract signing between Bret Hart and Vince McMahon. I see it ending with Stone Cold coming to Bret's rescue and giving Vince a stunner.

These 3 Wrestlemania rematches are scheduled for next week. You would think due to TNA Impact tonight, WWE would have had these matches tonight.

John Cena Vs Big Show
    Triple H Vs Randy Orton
    Shawn Michaels Vs Chris Jericho

i would like to see Austin as a guest ref or something for mania
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

I actual think that may happen, but its kind of too obvious that Stone Cold will help Bret win.

Comment

so they may do the Stunner on Bret and it would go along with the whole "you screwed" bret thing. Or Austin would let the match go as it comes then stun both of them afterwards.

Dunno,but it will be awesome

Comment

Due to Bret's stroke, I think it would be too dangerous for him to take a Stunner. Bret had Stone Cold induct him into the WWE Hall of Fame. They are friends outside too, so I dont think fans would understand a reasoning for Stone Cold to betray him for Vince.

One thing I could see happening is that Stone Cold calls it right down the middle, until he gets bumped and gets knocked down for a min. He then gets up and gives Vince a Stunner helping Bret win.

Comment

good to see stone cold back though
            Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

I cant wait to see Steve back, although i'm not to sure how a PG Austin will turn out.

Kerwin, WWE didnt put those matches up last night because TNA isnt and WWE doesnt believe they are a threat

Comment

Working...
              X