Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWE Wrestlemania XXX Results - Daniel Bryan Wins WWE Title, Undertaker Streak Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Wrestlemania XXX Results - Daniel Bryan Wins WWE Title, Undertaker Streak Ends

No shock that Daniel Bryan won the WWE Title. Of course John Cena had to win yet again. I am shocked that Taker lost. Rumors say tomorrow on Raw he will announce his retirement, only to be interrupted by Sting. Read about the show opening, pretty cool to have Hogan, Austin, and Rock in the ring at the same time.

The Usos retained WWE Tag Team Titles over Los Matadores, Rybaxel, and The Real Americans
    Daniel Bryan defeated Triple H
    The Shield defeated Kane & The New Age Outlaws
    Antonio Cesaro won the Andre The Giant 30 Man Battle Royal
    John Cena defeated Bray Wyatt
    Brock Lesnar defeated The Undertaker
    A.J. Lee retained WWE Divas Title in Divas Invitational
    Daniel Bryan won WWE Title over Randy Orton & Batista

They finally let Bryan win, hmmm wonder how he will get screwed tonight. 'taker losing was very wrong.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Lesnar winning = WHACK.

Comment

^^^^agreed^^^^

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I'll bet the Undertaker made the decision to lose. I'm sure he has 100% control. Announcing his retirement on Raw or any other show would be very un-Undertaker-like. Him losing at Wrestlemania was his way of saying goodbye. Losing leaves him no reason to come back for Wrestlemania 31. If Vince really did ride with him in the ambulance, that shows the high amount of respect that he has for Taker.

Comment

I agree but still even with him having full control losing to Lesner was dumb. I would have rather seen him losing to Michaels instead. Shoot or even a Stone Cold out of retirement would have been better.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Those are good points. You would have to believe that for the previous 3 Wrestlemanias, Taker was in good enough health that he felt like he could go another year. He basically was taking a year off in between to heal and recharge. He obviously got to the point where he knew he couldn't do it anymore. He has such a rich legacy that this 1 loss at Wrestlemania wouldn't define his career. Lesnar is known for his brutality. They built him up to this point by having him destroy Mark Henry, HHH and Big Show, so naturally he could do the same to Taker. I don't like it but it makes good sense. It's one of a very few things they did right. They killed Bray Wyatt's character by having him lose to Cena.

The fans did voice their disapproval of Takers loss last night by cheering for the heels and booing the faces; the exceptions being Lesnar and Bryan.

Comment

They might have had him lose in order to take 'taker place. Meaning the good bad guy image.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
                X