Rank Your Favorite Wrestlemanias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank Your Favorite Wrestlemanias

Wrestlemania 26 is a little over a week away. Lets discuss the past 25 Wrestlemanias.

Here is a good article highlighting the past 25 Wrestlemanias. Rank your favorite Wrestlemanias. What are your favorite Wrestlemania events and matches?

http://tv.ign.com/articles/107/1078772p1.html

My Top 3 Favorite Wrestlemanias

1. Wrestlemania 17 - All around best card in my opinion. Rock Vs Austin, Vince Vs Shane, HHH Vs Taker, TLC 2, Angle Vs Benoit

2. Wrestlemania 19 - HBK VS Y2J, Vince Vs Hulk, Angle Vs Lesnar, Rock Vs Austin HHH Vs Booker T

3. Wrestlemania 20 - Eddie Vs Angle, Benoit Vs HHH Vs HBK, Christian Vs Y2J, Evolution Vs Rock N Sock, Taker Vs Kane, Goldberg Vs Lesnar

My Top 3 Favorite Wrestlemania Matches

1. The Rock Vs Stone Cold - Wrestlemania 17

2. Shawn Michaels Vs Chris Jericho - Wrestlemania 19

3. Shawn Michaels Vs Kurt Angle - Wrestlemania 21

Wrestlemania 16 i think it is, back in 2000.

Soely on the Ladder match with the Hardys/Dudleyz/E&C

I had never seen a match like that, and it was awesome

Comment

Its still Wrestlemania 3 for me. The first one I ever got to watch. I was mystified by Hogan/Andre and Steamboat/Savage still stands up to this day as a great match. There were so many matches on the lower card that I enjoyed as well.
      Arizona Cardinals Autos
      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
      Wrestling Autos
      Wrestling Relics

Comment

i like WM10 ladder match with HBK and Razor R(Scott Hall) lol

i just thought it was always awesome lol.

but in the recent matches i think my new #1 is the Taker/HBK last year. but i think they will ruin it this year and try to take it to the limit like last year,and it wont come close.
        Click My Banner To See My Bucket
        Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals4Life View Post
          i like WM10 ladder match with HBK and Razor R(Scott Hall) lol

i just thought it was always awesome lol.

but in the recent matches i think my new #1 is the Taker/HBK last year. but i think they will ruin it this year and try to take it to the limit like last year,and it wont come close.
          See I disagree, they just wont do some of the spots they did last year, thats all. 2 great workers, in HBKs last match up until Royal Rumble, he'll lay it all out there.

Comment

Working...
          X