Just bought tickets to WWE in Augusta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought tickets to WWE in Augusta

I will be bringing my son (10 years old) to the match in Augusta, GA on Dec. 6. He is excited to see:

John Cena
    Seth Rollins
    Dolph Ziggler
    Kofi
    Big E.
    AJ
    Bella Twins - hubba hubba!
    and more!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Sounds fun. Is this a Raw or Smackdown or House Show?

Comment

It is a "Road to Wrestle Mania" show. I'm not sure what that means, but it is on a Saturday night so I would guess it is just a house show.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I havent been to a show in 7 years, but I have been to Raw & Smackdown tapings and house shows. At least before, for house shows not all the top wrestlers appear and also they dont do pyrotechnics. But it is still a lot of fun.

Comment

Your son wants to see the Bella's? Hmmmm........lol
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X