WWE Draft 2010 Predictions - 4/26/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Draft 2010 Predictions - 4/26/10

Ok since Wrestlemania is over with, the WWE Draft will probably be coming up soon in the next few months. What roster movements do you think will happen? Raw obviously has the better roster, even when ECW closed down majority of their roster went to Raw. They need to balance out both shows more evenly, Smackdown barely has any mid carders due to them all being wasted on Raw.

Here are the changes I want to see happen. Lets see how many right I get in a few months.

To Raw

Batista - Can continue feud with John Cena and then onto Triple H.

Drew McIntyre - Might as well throw him on Raw to be with Triple H. Maybe Triple H can make fans care about Drew.

Ezekiel Jackson - Raw always likes having the big wrestlers that dominate through everyone, why not give them one more.

Finlay - Well you need a veteran wrestler to help get young wrestlers over. Plus he can reunite with Hornswoggle.

John Morrison - I see him having better feuds with The Miz and MVP than what Smackdown has to offer.

Kane - Better suited on Raw. Really has no one to feud with on Smackdown.

Mike Knox - John Cena, Triple H, and other face good guys needs a big guy to beat before every PPV.

R-Truth - To continue tag team feud with The Miz and The Big Show.

To Smackdown

Christian - Wasted on Raw, will never get above mid card status. On Smackdown he can feud with Edge and Chris Jericho as a main eventer.

Evan Bourne - Wasted on Raw when he is used to job to wrestlers like Sheamus. Imagine the good matches he can have with Rey Misterio.

Gail Kim - Raw has twice the women wrestlers than Smackdown has. Is better suited feuding with Michelle McCool.

Jack Swagger - You really think he has a chance to win the WWE Title on Raw with their roster. He is a good young wrestler who just needs a chance. On Smackdown, he can get that chance.

Jillian - Raw has twice the women wrestlers than Smackdown has.

Mark Henry - Well there needs to be one big wrestler on Smackdown. Tag Team with MVP is kind of over with.

Randy Orton - With Batista moving to Raw, Smackdown needs a top level main eventer to take his place. He will have more oppurtunity on Smackdown where the Main Event scene isnt as crowded as Raw is.

Ted Dibiase - Cody stays on Raw, where Ted moves to Smackdown to start a main feud with Orton.

William Regal - I dont see him doing much on Raw with their crowded roster.

Zack Ryder - Likewise Raw has too many mid carders. He could get a push on Smackdown in the mid card division.

The 2010 WWE Draft will be on April 26th on a 3 hour edition of Raw.

Lets see how many of my predictions above are correct. Jack Swagger is now on Smackdown, so I got one right. LOL!

Comment

Swagger, Christian, Orton to Smackdown

Batista, JTG, Edge, Jericho to RAW

Comment

Swagger is offiically on Smackdown as of now, so after Extreme Rules there's always the chance he'll end up back on Raw.

By the same token, Batista is essentially on Raw, since he hasn't been on Smackdown in more than a month.

My picks:

To Smackdown from Raw: Hornswoggle, Santino Marella, Kelly Kelly, Cody Rhodes (as a face), Christian, Vlad Kozlov, Bella Twins.

To Raw from Smackdown: Shad Gaspard, Vickie Guerrero, Matt Hardy, Dolph Ziggler, Ezekiel Jackson.

Comment

They cant move Edge and Jericho to Raw. Why not just close up Smackdown then. Besides Edge, Undertaker, and Orton will be the main faces on Smackdown with Jericho, Punk, and Swagger as the main heels. Rey is reportedly going to take a few months off.

I really hope they move Christian and Evan Bourne to Smackdown.

Comment

Not only Rey, but UT is taking his spring-summer siesta, leaving a void on the face side of Smackdown. I don't see Orton going back to Fridays, but rather Rhodes.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
              They cant move Edge and Jericho to Raw. Why not just close up Smackdown then. Besides Edge, Undertaker, and Orton will be the main faces on Smackdown with Jericho, Punk, and Swagger as the main heels. Rey is reportedly going to take a few months off.

I really hope they move Christian and Evan Bourne to Smackdown.
              because Jericho has feuded with virtually everyone on Smackdown there is for him, Edge hasnt been on RAW for years, it'd suit him well to move over there.

Orton would be the top face on Smackdown and CM Punk would be the top heel and they can build guys up between them like Mcintyre, Morrison, Sheamus (assuming he gets drafted there) and others

Comment

Edge and Jericho will be wasted on Raw jobbing to Cena and Triple H. Sheamus is going to stay on Raw where he is protected by Triple H.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                  Edge and Jericho will be wasted on Raw jobbing to Cena and Triple H. Sheamus is going to stay on Raw where he is protected by Triple H.
                  Why would Edge job to either? he is a face not a heel

Comment

Because everyone always jobs to Cena and Triple H. Kurt Angle wasted his last year in WWE jobbing to Cena to get him over.

Comment

The WWE Draft is next Monday and is 3 hours. Lets see some more predictions.

Comment

Working...
                      X