If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Its confirmed.... Amanda and I are expecting a lil' collector soon....
Its confirmed.... Amanda and I are expecting a lil' collector soon....
That's right! We've just got the thumbs up from the doctor, 8 months and Flashycheesebuttons and I will have a baby with us! Sounds like we're gonna 50/50 the soon to be man cave.....
TRADING FOR
Ken Griffey Jr. Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020 A's and Reds from 2012-2020
omg bro,pleas be a boy so when we get done with ours we can send them out to someone who needs them. Congrats man,its something that is gonna keep a smile on your face no matter how hard times your having,the lil one ill be on your mind always to make a better place and thought.
U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link
Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos
Congrats to the two of you.....the next package will not contain cards....it will contain diapers!!!
and the diapers will contain nice packages as well
congrats
Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming
Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan
Comment