Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cornwellfamily
    replied
    Like the triple threads product unfortunately the nice sets have to be so expensive

Leave a comment:

• Trocat
    replied
    Nice Dale Murphy and I really like the Design on the Volstad card.

Leave a comment:

• Showdown
    replied
    Great product with a great design.

Leave a comment:

• Toddaray
    replied
    Nice review, I LOOOOVE so many of the yankee cards from this set. The DONTCHAKNOW Cano card and the JETERIAN card are must haves on my list. Always really great cards, not much on the base set though.

Leave a comment:

• HockeyMom2009
    replied
    I really like the colorful cards and the designs of all of the cards with a lot of pieces of jerseys and bats.

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    Originally posted by arod812 View Post
    How could you rate this a A on rebuy value??? Basically that pack would have cost you $100-$125 for the $5 card you pulled

To put it real simple,I would buy another box to try and hit something big,because with the checklist of HoFer/Stars there is a good chance you will.

Roy

Leave a comment:

• FrankMcdee
    replied
    arod: quite simple.. we rate boxes donated by sponsors not simply on what we pull but on the check list, reference other box pulls etc. I dont know which product you like best, but I can guarantee that I have had some stinkers of boxes from SP Auth, Contenders, Chrome etc. It would be a large injustice to the producers of the cards if we graded simply on what we pulled...

Leave a comment:

• B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    Very sweet set as usual, I also like that Topps went with on-card autos this year!

Leave a comment:

• arod812
    replied
    How could you rate this a A on rebuy value??? Basically that pack would have cost you $100-$125 for the $5 card you pulled

Leave a comment:

• Hoffmoen
    replied
    Awesome review, I've always been a fan of TTT. I've gotten real lucky in the past with hits.

Leave a comment:

• JesRey
    replied
    Always a great product.. I love the different designs they have for the hits in this product.

Leave a comment:

• tiger tiger
    replied
    That bat card looks cool, especially with the Marlins logo over it too. Very creative in making it different and interesting. Design of the base give a 3D effect (or pop up) to the cards, which is neat.

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Sweet looking cards, as always!

Leave a comment:

• Mister_Ed
    replied
    always a hit or miss product, but the design is always very nice!

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    I love Triple Threads. Even though I rarely buy a ton. But, when you hit something nice, it usually is really sweet!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X